Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

Uri Geller wants to stop Brexit telepathically 5nvklj

Uri Geller wants to stop Brexit telepathically 9tpt39

Uri Geller wants to stop Brexit telepathically

Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4790
    Times User Thanked: : 939

Uri Geller wants to stop Brexit telepathically Empty Uri Geller wants to stop Brexit telepathically

Post by Cloud Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:13 am

The Israeli spoon-bender is aiming to use mind over matter to compel Theresa May to revoke article 50.
    The controversial illusionist, whose psychic feats have often been met with a significant degree of skepticism, is now hoping to put a stop to Brexit by encouraging others to transmit 'psychic energy'.

Geller explains that this will work by visualizing May signing a document to revoke article 50, as well as willing her to hold a second EU referendum as a 'second choice'.

"I urge and plea with the people to think - even if it's for a few seconds - at 11.11am and 11.11pm, to send Theresa May that message to revoke article 50 and remain in the EU," he wrote.

"Energy can be transmitted, energy can be received and the collective energy of people who want to achieve something is massive."

The 72-year-old however does not believe that manipulating the outcome in this way is unethical.

"I don't see this as interfering with [her] mind," he said. "I'm giving her a scenario to understand better the situation. I'm opening up her mind to listen to messages from the people."

"As far as I'm concerned, if we leave the EU, that is going to be a catastrophic event."

So far however, his efforts don't seem to have had any effect whatsoever

source

Quality over quantity.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 9:30 pm