Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

It's ok to cut cords 5nvklj

It's ok to cut cords 9tpt39

It's ok to cut cords

Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4790
    Times User Thanked: : 938

It's ok to cut cords Empty It's ok to cut cords

Post by Cloud Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:39 pm

I was also thinking on cutting cords

So.. the idea is that we form spiritual ties with people who we deal with on a regular basis or those we are close to. The saying is that for each person, there's a spiritual cord that attaches us to them and so on. Now whether or not this is true.. there's still some things to be learned from cord cutting. They say that we should cut the cords attached to us spiritually, to people who are no good for us in our lives and let them go. I feel many believe then that by cutting the cords it's enough they'll leave you alone.... or... that cutting those cords means that the person will leave, so they fear doing so fearing that cutting the cords will remove this person from their lives

Neither are true.. I feel it's a healthy thing to do if someone is dragging you down. I believe that yes spiritual connection  is important in our friendships and relationships but that's not to say it's the only thing they are formed on right?. Don't fear that clearing your own personal energy of theirs will mean they will walk out of your life... whether you do this particular meditation of cord cutting or not I just felt like mentioning that letting go spiritually doesn't always mean a disaster will occur and your partner will leave or friends will fall out with you and so on

It's about your personal space and wellbeing..... it's ok to step back once in a while in all senses.... ❤ ❤ don't fear too much.

Quality over quantity.✌️

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:32 pm