Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

High pitched noise in the left ear  5nvklj

High pitched noise in the left ear  9tpt39

3 posters

High pitched noise in the left ear

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4790
    Times User Thanked: : 938

High pitched noise in the left ear  Empty Re: High pitched noise in the left ear

Post by Cloud Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:15 pm

Hi button :hug:
    Yes I get this
    The other night I was laying down to sleep and I had just taken some melatonin- I have it now and then when I can't sleep well so I took one, Lay down and over the next few minutes a strange feeling came over me. I heard a loud pitched frequency and after a couple of minutes heard a bang - It sounded like the kind of bang you'd hear if a car smacked into a metal railing.

I thought it was the melatonin causing it but half an hour later a friend told me she'd just had a car accident and showed me pics of her car, she had a side-impact T bone crash, someone went in to her the exact moment I heard the crash / bang.

So I do believe it can be one of the physical signs of clairvoyance, high pitched noises, orbs, a gut feeling, all of it counts if you are noticing a pattern before you have visions/premonitions

Sometimes we'll never know that we've done the right thing... sometimes you may realize it later on. Even something as little as buying something new and feeling that warning you shouldn't, it's good you listened to it, even if logically it can seem bizarre. It's not. You know yourself and your own ways of receiving

:hug:

Quality over quantity.✌️
    astraldreamer
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Female Zodiac : Virgo Posts : 638
    Times User Thanked: : 41

High pitched noise in the left ear  Empty Re: High pitched noise in the left ear

Post by astraldreamer Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:22 pm

I usually hear a voice in my ear but I had this a few days ago too, I think I may be picking up from my dad because he gets earblockages and said he had the same symptoms around the same time I did.
    felt a bit like I was in some wind tunnel and could hear my heart beat in my ear, just the left ear though.
    I often feel and hear like a change of frequencyof sounds in that ear as well as voices sometimes.
    it always startles me lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 3:06 am