Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

Maybe it's not haunted- Maybe it's the Energies 5nvklj

Maybe it's not haunted- Maybe it's the Energies 9tpt39

Maybe it's not haunted- Maybe it's the Energies

Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4775
    Times User Thanked: : 921

Maybe it's not haunted- Maybe it's the Energies Empty Maybe it's not haunted- Maybe it's the Energies

Post by Cloud Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:16 am

I think sometimes when we think a place may be haunted we may in fact be picking up on the collected negative energies somewhere. Maybe it's not a problem with spirits, but the history of the building(s) themselves. It's worth looking in to and first ruling out if there's been any trauma in these places before you start worrying about hauntings. I think with some of us being sensitive to energies physically, we might mix up the two, it's easily done

Have you ever walked in somewhere and immediately felt a heaviness, like you should leave right away?
    I think most of us have and sometimes this might just be residual energy that needs clearing out.

Energy can be felt so easily. You only have to walk into a room with an angry person inside to feel the change in the atmosphere, does that make sense?.. same if people are absent. If a lot of little things have happened, or a major event has happened I think we can feel it. Sadness, fear, all of the energies connecting to the memory can be felt if you're sensitive enough.

Same goes for if you move house. I think it's good to clear the place by smudging and lighting candles to help dissipate all that energy from the previous owners. Just like how we'd wash other's clothes before wearing them, it's the same for buildings and their energies, they need clearing

peace

Quality over quantity.✌️
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4775
    Times User Thanked: : 921

Maybe it's not haunted- Maybe it's the Energies Empty Re: Maybe it's not haunted- Maybe it's the Energies

Post by Cloud Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:18 am

Things i'm talking about include : deaths, violence, any upsetting situations for residents/workers who once worked/lived there, and so on.

Quality over quantity.✌️

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:03 pm