Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

Astraldreamer Bio 5nvklj

Astraldreamer Bio 9tpt39

2 posters

Astraldreamer Bio

astraldreamer
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Female Zodiac : Virgo Posts : 638
    Times User Thanked: : 41

Astraldreamer Bio Empty Astraldreamer Bio

Post by astraldreamer Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:54 pm

Hiya everyone Im astraldreamer

Everyone that has spoke to me here knows I am a angel fanatic, Its my favourite topic and warms my heart to talk about them and to answer questions others may have about them.

I am a empath, energy has been a center point in my life for as long as I can remember, always sensing things and picking up information from very early childhood.

Ive never seen a spirit but I can sense if one is in the room and I can sense if energy in a place or person is good or bad.

Ive also had a little experience with psychometry

Im so happy and honoured to be given this chance to be doing practice readings here, its literally a dream come true.

As well as being a empath I think I may also be clairsentient, I sense things, just know things, when talking to people I often get words or pictures etc pop into my head but at the moment its pretty random, so im hoping that I can get better at reading that information as time goes by.

I like to do angel card readings and email readings, I always express myself better if I can put it in writing in my own little time rather than a face to face or real time messaging.

I have been practicing general angel card readings on friends for a few years now.

Id be happy to help people here, but please remember I am just learning still and I stil do not know how to find out the information I want , The information that comes to me just flows whether I ask for it or not and sometimes It doesn't even make sense to me but maybe practice will improve that also.

I also need to add that my readings are for entertainment purposes only.

thank you for reading
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4790
    Times User Thanked: : 938

Astraldreamer Bio Empty Re: Astraldreamer Bio

Post by Cloud Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:56 am

Thank you for sharing Astral ! admire freedom hugs

We are so glad to have you here and grateful you are wanting to share and contribute. joyful Thank you goodjob

Quality over quantity.✌️
    astraldreamer
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Female Zodiac : Virgo Posts : 638
    Times User Thanked: : 41

Post by astraldreamer Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:56 am

thank you cloud :)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content