Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

Dreaming of a Plane Hijack? 5nvklj

Dreaming of a Plane Hijack? 9tpt39

Dreaming of a Plane Hijack?

Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4790
    Times User Thanked: : 938

Dreaming of a Plane Hijack? Empty Dreaming of a Plane Hijack?

Post by Cloud Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:57 pm

Dream last night....
    as I remember it... was to do with a plane hijack. I woke up this morning to check the news (as sometimes I have premonitions which are similar) but nothing. I wanted to ask your thoughts on dreaming of this. I understand it may be to do with a feeling of losing control? not entirely sure

The interesting part is I was not on the plane.. but a control room, looking up to the sky and hearing reports. And then I see balls of light . (plane) falling from the sky ...

Thanks,

Sacred
    Anonymous

Dreaming of a Plane Hijack? Empty Re: Dreaming of a Plane Hijack?

Post by Guest Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:32 pm

Interesting. The fact that you were in the control room and not on the plane does suggest it is to do with losing control over a situation that you may not be able to assist with but can do so from afar. Plane as in the transportation and vechicle- control tower being the point of communications whether they be controlled or lost, and hearing the reports about what takes place- movement of recognition that you are there to help not just be on standby, and the balls of light, so it might tie in with a spiritual situation around you where you feel as though you had lost control over in the past which is overlapping into your present. The decision that whom-ever was on the plane piloting at the time was not in your hands because the source that was causing that to happen instinctively chose to abort the mission or abandon the plane in the process of carrying on its set course. Perhaps something major - another influence and factor had happened mid-flight and things escalated out of hand so there is another side to the dream that's hidden. I would ask and see if more came through while you slept next time to see if there's anything else you could glean from the dream, or remember. If it returns, chances there is a message within it.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:13 am