Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

Leaving a Healing Request: Short Guide 5nvklj

Leaving a Healing Request: Short Guide 9tpt39

+3
silvery
Cjo1time
Cloud
7 posters
  • Reply to topic

Leaving a Healing Request: Short Guide

Cloud
Cloud
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4790
Times User Thanked: : 938

Leaving a Healing Request: Short Guide Empty Leaving a Healing Request: Short Guide

Post by Cloud Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:55 am

Hello everyone

This board is for healing and prayer requests

If you are wondering how this works, :

* Absent healing can be sent to anyone, wherever they are in the world. Intent is very powerful and many forms of healing / spiritual healing can work through any distance , we call this absent healing

It is usually advised that you ask permission if requesting on someone else's behalf, though there are times where we can send healing without the person knowing

This is appropriate for animals, emergency situations. As we stick to ethics we usually spend some time prior being sure that we connect with the person's higher self, asking that they only receive what they need, for their highest good

Healing is never harmful.It can only help in a positive way. At most, distance healing may cause one to feel sleepier than usual, and will require them to be able to drink plenty of water afterwards where possible

There can never be too much, Reiki healing (and universal healing in general) only goes where it's needed

So on this board feel free to start a new topic, you do not have to share the full name of the person, but initials, location, and reasoning are optional.
I will send healing out to all requests and other members here will do too. ❤
You can request for
People
Pets
Places
Situations
Yourself

Anything, Physical, emotional, mental, situational, or spiritual

Happy posting

Lotus
Cjo1time
Cjo1time
Full  Member

Times User Thanked: : 0

Leaving a Healing Request: Short Guide Empty Re: Leaving a Healing Request: Short Guide

Post by Cjo1time Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:35 am

Hi are you still absent healing if so I really need some emotional spiritual and Idk if you can help remove the negatively from around me I really need help thank you the healing is for J.C.
Cloud
Cloud
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Leaving a Healing Request: Short Guide Empty Re: Leaving a Healing Request: Short Guide

Post by Cloud Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:38 pm

Cjo1time wrote:Hi are you still absent healing if so I really need some emotional spiritual and Idk if you can help remove the negatively from around me I really need help thank you the healing is for J.C.

Leaving a Healing Request: Short Guide 0046

Healing being sent now for J.C

Hope it helps

angel
Cjo1time
Cjo1time
Full  Member

Post by Cjo1time Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:15 pm

Thank you hopefully it helps with the blockage that's preventing me from being with the guy I love
Cloud
Cloud
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Cloud Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:09 am

Reiki can definitely help remove blockages and clear the old, helping to make way for the new. It can help to balance the chakras including the heart chakra which may in turn help with relationships. The throat chakra and communication. So yes together I can see it helping. Here is hoping and i'm wishing you both all the best hugs2
Cjo1time
Cjo1time
Full  Member

Post by Cjo1time Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:14 am

Thank you so much
silvery
silvery
Full  Member

Post by silvery Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:06 pm

I need a healing for both AW and MB and this toxic situation and the great pain and grief.
Cloud
Cloud
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Cloud Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:46 pm

Leaving a Healing Request: Short Guide Reiki

Distance Reiki Healing Sent for AW and MB
Praying too for all of them

heartbeat

Cloud
candypink40
candypink40
Full  Member

Zodiac : Scorpio Posts : 23

Post by candypink40 Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:17 pm

Healing being sent.I will pray and chant for you tonight
candypink40
candypink40
Full  Member

Zodiac : Scorpio Posts : 23

Post by candypink40 Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:18 pm

aef3b2
aef3b2
Full  Member

Female Zodiac : Pisces Posts : 10

Post by aef3b2 Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:56 am

I would like to ask for spiritual healing and healing of my body. I have been diagnosed with an illness that is not curable. I would also like to ask for prayers for JF. They have a list of health problems: cancer, pain, neuropathy, aneurysms, malnourished...among other things

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

• Reply to topic

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:16 am