Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

If you had a choice, would you come back? 5nvklj

If you had a choice, would you come back? 9tpt39

5 posters

If you had a choice, would you come back?

Poll

If you had a conscious choice to reincarnate , would you come back?

[ 2 ]
    If you had a choice, would you come back? I_vote_lcap50%If you had a choice, would you come back? I_vote_rcap [50%] 
    [ 1 ]
    If you had a choice, would you come back? I_vote_lcap25%If you had a choice, would you come back? I_vote_rcap [25%] 
    [ 1 ]
    If you had a choice, would you come back? I_vote_lcap25%If you had a choice, would you come back? I_vote_rcap [25%] 

Total Votes: 4
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4790
    Times User Thanked: : 938

If you had a choice, would you come back? Empty If you had a choice, would you come back?

Post by Cloud Sat Nov 17, 2018 2:27 pm

If you had a choice to reincarnate after your death and come back, would you?

If not, why?
    If yes, care to share your thoughts??

Quality over quantity.✌️
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

If you had a choice, would you come back? Empty Re: If you had a choice, would you come back?

Post by Cloud Sat Nov 17, 2018 2:29 pm

I personally voted NO.. I think I've had enough life experience and look forward to the rest in spirit :lol: no more

I have a feeling that if there is such thing as reincarnation, this must be my last one. it's got to be

Quality over quantity.✌️
    astraldreamer
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Female Zodiac : Virgo Posts : 638
    Times User Thanked: : 41

If you had a choice, would you come back? Empty Re: If you had a choice, would you come back?

Post by astraldreamer Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:16 pm

When I first discovered spirituality I used to think that I would want to come back with in a different life, in a better, kind, lovinglife cus this life for me has been hard, too hard at times but then I decided actually yes I would want to come back, preferably with the same lessons as this lifetime.

why?

because im 39 now, not exactly old but old enough for me to be reviewing my life and the choices I made or didn't take.

Id love the chance to come back and do it all again but with the spiritual knowledge and beliefs I have now.

Id want to see if I could make things better and if not then id like to try the life after as a different person, and then after that id love to be somebodys spirit guide or earth angel or something when ive passed on.
    astraldreamer
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Post by astraldreamer Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:19 pm

and cloud I feel you wil become somebodys guide next time around, you are full of knowledge, I don't think there is much if anything left for you to learn spiritually, I feel you would be ready for that.

also from a few chats we have had I agree that you have experienced more than enough and if not a guide I hope you wil find the rest and peace that you deserve x
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Cloud Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:01 am

astraldreamer wrote:and cloud I feel you wil become somebodys guide next time around, you are full of knowledge, I don't think there is much if anything left for you to learn spiritually, I feel you would be ready for that.

also from a few chats we have had I agree that you have experienced more than enough and if not a guide I hope you wil find the rest and peace that you deserve x

Thank you so much hugs hugs I love your answer, I think it's really brave of you.. ... to consider coming back and re-learning all of the life lessons you've had so far. That takes a hell of a lot of strength

I think I still must have things to learn because life keeps throwing more reminders and lessons my way, but I really so love the whole idea of becoming someone's guide.. I would be up for that. I feel like I've been going around in circles and re-living a lot of things. I even noticed it in my life that i'm shown one lesson multiple times... it wont just happen once but around five times or so. I could go in to it and explain and you'd probably be surprised by how I mean. But think of a huge life lesson.. I seem to never learn because the universe throws it back at me, haha. Yes. They say that we'll keep re-living it until we learn what we need to from it. I hope I've learned now........

I do like existing and I appreciate having being given life on this planet for the time I have. I wont say it was all that bad, but it's getting more difficult, in the sense that I know when my time comes i'll be at peace within that I've lived all these experiences and gotten through them, and hoping there's no more life after this one. If there is and I was to come back, I hope i'd lose all memory of this life and i'm telling you i'll not be going for any past life regression to remember this one at all :D

Quality over quantity.✌️
    astraldreamer
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Post by astraldreamer Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:54 am

Your welcome cloud and I know what u mean about life throwing us back the same lessons, I hve a few myself and I never learn them.

I know whati have to fix, I have to guard my heart more, be tougher and a little more selfish, put myself before others but this seems alien to me and no past life regression doesn't sound fun, id be way too scared
    BettieB
    BettieB
    Full  Member

Female Zodiac : Scorpio Posts : 6
    Times User Thanked: : 1

Post by BettieB Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:20 am

I want to come back. I want to experience what Its like to have a mom and a dad. To have family holidays. I wish I could come back if I could have a life like that. Even if we were kind of poor, but I had a mom dad and a family. I would love to just know what that is like.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Cloud Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:30 pm

Awww BettieB hugs hugs
    I can kind of relate. I hope that you have found the love you deserve from a partner who looks after you and good friends, you deserve it so much

When I was young I lived in a children's home and foster placements so I never really bonded closely with my parents. my birth father died and mother and I never bonded much in the usual mother-daughter sense so I lost out on that a little bit. Kind of a shame but I could never have imagined being orphaned or adopted...no matter what happened, i'm sorry hugs thinking of
    you

Quality over quantity.✌️
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Cloud Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:34 pm

Button wrote:I would not come back i hav had a terrible time in life I would want to be with my daughter on the other side and just rest

:hug::hugs:Button

The reunions on the other side are going to be good ones when our time comes candle_ candle_ pink heart loving pink heart cloud

I understand you .. I feel the same way. I look forward to the rest side of things. Not necessarily death, but the parting from this life in particular. Whilst it's had ups and downs.. it's had more downs, I know we can be resilient and still heal to a degree on this side but I do think it takes it's toll and for people who believe in the afterlife/spirit world it can be something to look forward to or at least... not fear it anymore. I know I don't fear it hugs

Always here to listen

Quality over quantity.✌️
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:45 pm