Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

Weird coincidence? 5nvklj

Weird coincidence? 9tpt39

2 posters

Weird coincidence?

Lalaloopy
    Lalaloopy
    Full  Member

Times User Thanked: : 0

Weird coincidence? Empty Weird coincidence?

Post by Lalaloopy Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:55 pm

First I would like to state that I have had weird things happen to me my entire life. Thinking about something right before it happens. Having strange dreams, an feelings. I had a psyhic years ago tell me I had abilities that were going to get stronger and I would start noticing things more. I don't know if I believe her, but I can admit that some strange things have happened.
    I dreamt of someone I kind of knew. Ive talked to him on occasion and have hung out with him a couple times a few years ago. I know his family pretty well. I haven't talked to him in a few months. Well I had a strange dream Wednesday night. He was there, and I had a feeling that he was gone an I wouldn't get to talk to him again. It was strange, but not a premonition of anything. He was just there, and it felt like there was a missed opportunity. It was a short dream, but I remember it as if it were real. I thought about it all day Thursday and Friday. I just felt like it was strange to dream about someone I haven't talked to in so long and hardly knew. Then Saturday morning I woke up to a text saying he had died, unexpectedly. I have no idea why I dreamed about him, and I know if he hadn't died 2 days later I wouldn't be thinking about it so much.
    Cutecat88
    Cutecat88
    Full  Member

Female Zodiac : Leo Posts : 36

Weird coincidence? Empty Re: Weird coincidence?

Post by Cutecat88 Sun Sep 02, 2018 9:38 pm

Omg 😮 Maybe he had some connection towards you and needed u to know he passed away. :’(

Sent from Topic'it App
    Lalaloopy
    Lalaloopy
    Full  Member

Post by Lalaloopy Sun Sep 02, 2018 9:50 pm

I doubt it. I had the dream 2 days before he died of alcahol poisoning. Nobody could have known he was going to die, not even him.
    Cutecat88
    Cutecat88
    Full  Member

Female Zodiac : Leo Posts : 36

Post by Cutecat88 Sun Sep 02, 2018 9:54 pm

Ah, i thought i read that he came on the same day he died. I guess u need to expand ur gift

Sent from Topic'it App
    Lalaloopy
    Lalaloopy
    Full  Member

Post by Lalaloopy Sun Sep 02, 2018 11:20 pm

I have no idea what my "gift" even is. I was just weirded out that I had a random dream before he died.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 1:04 pm