Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

Cloud's Bio [Approved Reader] - Page 2 5nvklj

Cloud's Bio [Approved Reader] - Page 2 9tpt39

+6
astraldreamer
curiousmystery
Btd9296
Crystal7
Muffinka
Cloud
10 posters

Cloud's Bio [Approved Reader]

Renaud
    Renaud
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Times User Thanked: : 46

Cloud's Bio [Approved Reader] - Page 2 Empty Re: Cloud's Bio [Approved Reader]

Post by Renaud Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:14 pm

I would like to talk to you someday personally blushes

Sent from Topic'it App

Renaud likes this post

dream jo
    dream jo
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Female Zodiac : Scorpio Posts : 362
    Times User Thanked: : 166

Post by dream jo Thu Mar 21, 2024 8:40 pm

I am a medium but most of that good yet a maybe one day but I am a turret card reader because I taught myself turret I put myself a cards even more so I don't knock down in lockdown I did but I only come to you if I am drawing to you
    But you can't expect certain pailed to confirm you can't expect it certain people to come through because you're blocking them by white networks room by wanting them come through I've done it myself but it could be a nearby it could be a friend a Kobe a clearance a colleague a quora there somebody you're working with school somebody you walked into a straight and then friends somebody helped but you're blocking

your loved one by the conferred by fasting them they are caught you can't force and the comfortable
    Because the mediums on here will tell you this and I will tell you this I even told this before I was getting trained into being medium you can't false loved ones to come through they'll come through whenever they because they are still I cannot put this they're still exploring the spirit world plus they can be a more than two places at once
    Plus plus you've got a look on your ancestershire sites and ask family members and they will help you too if they come ask friends
    I hope this advice is okay motivates I hope this advice is okay mods

Dragon likes this post

Dragon
    Dragon
    Senior Administrator
    Senior Administrator

Times User Thanked: : 1255

Post by Dragon Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:53 am

Welcome dream jo, we are happy having you as a Reader at Mystic-Sisterhood.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am