Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

Group experiment: Angel Signs - Page 2 5nvklj

Group experiment: Angel Signs - Page 2 9tpt39

+3
Purplemoon86
astraldreamer
Cloud
7 posters

Group experiment: Angel Signs

Purplemoon86
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Female Zodiac : Cancer Posts : 205
    Times User Thanked: : 17

Group experiment: Angel Signs - Page 2 Empty Re: Group experiment: Angel Signs

Post by Purplemoon86 Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:21 pm

Only just see this, but will give it ago, i often see feathers, which i find is a big sign ! x

Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Female Zodiac : Virgo Posts : 638
    Times User Thanked: : 41

Post by astraldreamer Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:24 pm

nothing today only seeing 14.14 on the clock, also a leaf flew in from the window whilst I was in the car and stuck to my third eye area lol
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4790
    Times User Thanked: : 938

Post by Cloud Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:38 pm

I love that :D

Mine for today, I was driving to the drs to go fill in a repeat prescription and whilst stuck in traffic I felt drawn to look to the left. There was a sign, it said Mind , Body and Spirit Festival, 28th July.

I wont be going but it's something... there are never any fairs like that around here so I feel it was a sign

Also been seeing the name Sophia everywhere.

Quality over quantity.✌️
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Cloud Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:39 pm

astraldreamer wrote:nothing today only seeing 14.14 on the clock, also a leaf flew in from the window whilst I was in the car and stuck to my third eye area lol

aww Lol

That reminds me, I had a bumblebee trapped in my bedroom today, was stuck behind my blind. Maybe that was a sign, I always feel bugs are.. had dragonflies in here too.

Quality over quantity.✌️
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Cloud Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:41 pm

Purplemoon86 wrote:Only just see this, but will give it ago, i often see feathers, which i find is a big sign ! x

I agree feathers are a fab sign, I haven't seen one in so long.... maybe I will if I keep asking

❤ keep us updated

Quality over quantity.✌️
    astraldreamer
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Post by astraldreamer Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:22 pm

ive just sat down to write a shopping list and I was talking about my laptop to my friend as I was about to write down the word bread, but I kinda automatically wrote the word ben instead lol
    I don't even know anyone named ben, I wonder if it means anything.
    astraldreamer
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Post by astraldreamer Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:49 pm

ive been a little stressed today so completely forgot to ask the angels to send any signs, my daughter asked yesterday if her friend could come on holiday with us, despite knowing that I am struggling to get spending money for the two of us as it is.

at first I said no but she tried to make me feel guilty which I hate, saying tht she felt lonely without her sister there this year and if she couldn't bring a friend then she didn't want to come an dwould ask her dad if she could stay with him.

so I decided to let the friend come with us, not because of her guilt trip but because I can forsee a miserable time with her having autistic meltdowns and sulking and saying she has no one to chill with etc and I can almost hear the rudeness coming out of her mouth already lol.

so if a friend coming along keeps her happy then that keeps me happy too. I need to make sure I relax.

anyway I messaged the friends mum to ask and the mum said it was fine she could come and then asked how much does she owe me?

no I felt guilty charging her money when it was me that invited her, even though I cant afford a extra mouth to feed.

to add her to the holiday itself doesn't cost anything but im kicking myself now I didn't ask for a little money for food for her.

I normally wouldn't mind if I had had more notice to make sure I had more money and last year my daughter went to wales for the week to stay with them and I didn't give her money as it was a last minute thing and didn't have any, so I kinda felt rude asking for anything other than for them to just give her some spending money.

so I get up this morning, rushing around trying to find things to sell to make money and I ring my friend to ask him to bring up the boxes of dvds he was keeping at his house for me.

hours later after trashing the place and tidying up again, I pick up a box from my living room floor, out of the 6 boxes tht were there to put the dvds my daughter left outside in.

when I got outside I noticed there was already two empty boxes out there, so I put the dvds in a box, ripped up one of the other boxes to put in the rubbish and decided I was gonna keep one of the boxes for the cats to sleep in in the front garden under the hedge.

so I picked up the box I had bought out from outside and put it under the hedge then sat down to light a cigarette.

first time ive been able to relax all day, so I throw my head back, eyes closed and do a big sigh of relief and then open my eyes to look around up at the sky like I always do.

and then I turned towards the box and that's when I noticed.

out of the probable 10 boxes I had in my house today, some used to store dvds, some used to store clothes, some ripped up for rubbish, out of all those boxes I had uncounciously decided to keep the box with the words Arthur david written on it in big letters.

I hadn't noticed it before as had been so busy, I don't know what company Arthur david is from,

but Arthur david is the first and middle name of the man who I think is my twin flame. the man ive loved for 20 years.

so I think this may have been some sort of sign for the day, weird huh?
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Cloud Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:32 pm

Astral

That's so sweet of you to let your daughter's friend come on holiday with you both ❤
    I can see why you are kicking yourself, kids are not cheap, especially teens, and you have to budget as it is, is there a way you could talk to your daughter and just say to her ask (friend) if she will be able to bring £20 towards her food/lunches? food isn't cheap, soo true. Plus the extras they will be wanting, hopefully her parents will chip in

That's got to be a good sign with the Arthur David peace i'd say it's a sign

When are you going on holiday again?

hugs

Quality over quantity.✌️
    astraldreamer
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Post by astraldreamer Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:04 pm

yes I think ill ask my daughter to do that thanks, and I hope so with the Arthur thing, and I go on the 30th, so cant wait :)
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Cloud Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:10 pm

Not many signs today, but have noticed a lot of synchronicity

I think of someone, they show up

I think of what I want to say, other person says it

Will take that as a sign to keep focused on my thoughts

Quality over quantity.✌️
    astraldreamer
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Post by astraldreamer Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:12 pm

i been doing that a lot too lately, with anyone i speak too lol, maybe we are more telepathic then we realise

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:31 pm