Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

Give us your best Break-up advice 5nvklj

Give us your best Break-up advice 9tpt39

4 posters

Give us your best Break-up advice

Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4790
    Times User Thanked: : 938

Give us your best Break-up advice Empty Give us your best Break-up advice

Post by Cloud Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:25 am

So break ups are sadly common theme on psychic sites and understandably so , it's one of the main reasons people visit us to get some guidance and help

So I thought i'd ask,

What would your best advice be to someone who has just gone through a divorce or a tough break up after a long time with their partner?

Peer to peer support is sometimes the best , it's never a bad idea to put your thoughts together. Hearing others ideas can sometimes help us see our problems from a new perspective

Quality over quantity.✌️
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Give us your best Break-up advice Empty Re: Give us your best Break-up advice

Post by Cloud Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:29 am

I would say

take care of yourself, grieve all you need, and take one day at a time

To remember not take insults personally
    To remember that you tried your best
    That others in your life love and care about you,
    That it's ok to feel angry, confused, upset, or even wanting revenge, but that revenge is really not worth it. What is done is done and really the best way is the calm way. Leaving peacefully is better for you, for them, and for anyone else involved

On taking a break: I think this is really important before a new relationship, giving yourself time to heal and build up your emotional strength again, putting your life back in order so you can move on. . That might mean channelling your energy out into a project or sports or something similar but make sure it's focused on you and you only. Give yourself the time you need to feel better and surround yourself with friends who make you feel good about yourself.

Quality over quantity.✌️
    astraldreamer
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Female Zodiac : Virgo Posts : 638
    Times User Thanked: : 41

Post by astraldreamer Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:07 pm

im hopeless at relationships, no experience of lng term ones, my longest was 4 years but it was like a part time relationship lol.

my advice would be to allow yourself that sadness, loss of a relationship isn't the same as a death but it kind of feels like it so I guess its good to allow yourself to grieve.

don't blame yourself and don't blame the other partner, just review the problems and why the break up happened, be sad and then try to focus on things you enjoy in life.

I think all relationships are lessons.
    they teach us what we don't want in a relationship and also what we do want, they also teach us about our own faults and insecurities.
    we can learn from them and grow from them to be better and to find better partners.
    Yew_Fairy
    Yew_Fairy

Female Posts : 78
    Times User Thanked: : 3

Post by Yew_Fairy Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:56 pm

My best advice is this.
    Don't look back, they are an ex for a reason... or many reasons 8)

Let yourself grieve, then give yourself permission to move onward and upwards!
    There are plenty more bluefish bluefish bluefish fish  in the Ocean
    we need to also remember that you are one step closer to that one who will truly love you with all their being and will treat you well , giving back all you do, meeting you half way, wanting the best for you .. exes are x's for a reason , be good to yrself.

Full  Member

Female Zodiac : Libra Posts : 7
    Times User Thanked: : 0

Post by Maryal1 Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:58 pm

Hey, how are you all doing? In my opinion, I think the best thing to do after a breakup is to focus on yourself. Don't be harsh on yourself. Take it easy. Do what makes you happy. Build yourself stronger then ever so no one would ever break you down again. Thank you for reading :)
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Cloud Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:29 am

Maryal1 wrote:Hey, how are you all doing? In my opinion, I think the best thing to do after a breakup is to focus on yourself. Don't be harsh on yourself. Take it easy. Do what makes you happy. Build yourself stronger then ever so no one would ever break you down again. Thank you for reading :)
    Hi Maryal

I agree with you
    Allowing yourself time and space to heal is important

don't be harsh on yourself butterfly

Quality over quantity.✌️

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:40 am