Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

Strawberry Moon 5nvklj

Strawberry Moon 9tpt39

Strawberry Moon

Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4775
    Times User Thanked: : 921

Strawberry Moon Empty Strawberry Moon

Post by Cloud Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:29 am

Full Moon in Capricorn 6/28/18

Are you feeling trapped, suffocated by your circumstances, anxious, sad or fearful? Well this full moon brings with it lots of energy to release these themes and patterns you’ve been immersed in the past several months. Read on for detailed information.

On June 28th, we have a full strawberry moon in Capricorn, conjunct Saturn retrograde. Today, tomorrow and for a several days after the full moon, it will be a time of serious reflection. A time to break free of bad habits and addictions, to finish up projects or attempt something you maybe weren’t successful with the first time. This however is not a good time to start new ventures or new projects, as many of your old shadows will be emerging to be faced (many have already experienced this over the past weekend and this week). You will have your hands full just wrapping up the loose ends in your life, and to take on anything new in the next couple weeks, would be very overwhelming. With Saturn retrograde, it will add a theme of seriousness in your life, where you’ll reflect on relationships, job, and habits, to determine what no longer serves you. You may find you are a bit distant in your intimate relationships, but that’s only because you need space to analyze and work through your subconscious issues. You may find you are ready to end a relationship or kick a bad habit that’s been with you a long time.

In particular, your home life and closest relationships may stir up some pretty intense emotions, but just remember to ride the wave. It’s important you show your vulnerability and emotional side with your family during this time, rather than repressing your feelings. Saturn can make us feel over-cautious, anxious and fearful, as he has a way of bringing you face to face with your darkest shadows. Part of dealing with your unfinished business or repressed traumas/emotions, will be past life relationships, paradigms, and karmic encounters flowing into your life the next couple of weeks, which could end up as a lifelong relationship. Notice as anyone new comes into your life, and what message they bring with them. Do they uplift you and encourage your truth? Do they show you what toxic relationships you may need to let go of? There will be a huge lesson here.

A theme of security and money will weigh heavy on your mind, but do not fear, as all will work out and abundance flows easily to you. Shifting your focus to your inner work and analyzing whether your relationships, attitude and habits are healthy, is the main theme of this full moon. While Saturn is serious and asks us to assess our lives, Capricorn is calm and provides you with the energy you need to break free of what holds you back, in a centered and grounded space. Truly, it’s the perfect match to get things done you’ve been working on, internally and externally. This is a moon of “wrapping things up.” In particular, the energy has been pretty dense since January, and this full moon is a culmination of all your work and final release, heading into eclipse season. It may feel rough and overwhelming, but you are at the finish line, after months of hard work! When your feelings of guilt, anxiety, feeling restricted or stuck, anger and sadness arise, face them head on as a warrior and release it all, with the love and support of the full moon’s energy.

On a physical note, this energy may bring you pain in your joints, neck and back. Epsom salt baths will be very helpful, as well as getting out and walking barefoot on the earth.
    If you set new moon intentions or did the ritual with me on 6/13, 6/28 is the day to burn all of your new moon intentions, so they may manifest. You’ll find you feel some weight lifted from your field after burning your intentions and may find this full moon feels lighter than others. Setting your intentions at the new moon releases some of the pressure of the full on energy, that demands inner work at the full moon. In the end, you control your energy and your space.

Mother earth’s magnetic fields, the moon and sun are just there as a guide and support system, to help you work through repressed emotions, traumas, and align your present life with your truth. At any point, your shift in perspective can change your entire situation and outlook, regardless of the moon or energy around you. Working through those dark parts of yourself that drive your reactions, beliefs, doubts and fears, puts you in a place to easily shift perspective of your circumstances, the way you see yourself and the world. My full moon energy assessment is just a guide to help you navigate your experiences. It does not mean you will experience these things or that you have to, but that the energy surrounding the moon may bring up these themes in your life.

Always walk your path in a way that parallels your soul. If you feel drawn to astrology, use it as your guide to navigate your human experience. If you don’t, that is fine too. We are all individuals, working towards our growth. A growth that benefits the collective, as we are all one. Much love and light on your journey of self discovery. May the full moon bless you with awareness and love

Quality over quantity.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4775
    Times User Thanked: : 921

Strawberry Moon Empty Re: Strawberry Moon

Post by Cloud Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:31 am

Full moon affirmation/chant (repeat outside under the moon, even if not visible):

“I cut the cord that keeps me bound to suffering and confusion. I anchor into the realms of highest vibration and love, so I may see clearly that right now, is the only real moment. I will no longer remain hostage to this cycle of despair and doubt. I release all lower energy from my space that is not mine, from my body, aura, house, car and anywhere else I am present. I call back all parts of my energy to be present in my body for this release and healing. All is in divine order. I create the life I want. I attract abundance and security. So it’s said, so it is. So it’s thought, so it’s created. Om”

By
    Kristin Case / Myra Sasseen.

Quality over quantity.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:57 pm