Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

Homeopathy - It works  5nvklj

Homeopathy - It works  9tpt39

Homeopathy - It works

Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4790
    Times User Thanked: : 938

Homeopathy - It works  Empty Homeopathy - It works

Post by Cloud Tue May 08, 2018 7:21 pm

Anybody have any experience with Homeopathic remedies? if not, I highly recommend looking for a practitioner and having at least 1 consult to see what they recommend for you. I know many see success with Arthritis and Anxiety/Hormonal disorders

I also wanted to mention for any of you who are suffering with chronic pain, a friend recommends 10,000 units of Rosehip taken once daily, she has arthritis/ osteoarthritis and gout.. after a few weeks she said she was hardly using any painkillers. Always talk to a professional first but I wanted to put that out there.

Here's a bit on Homeopathy
    If you'd like recommendations of Homeopathic Drs in the UK let me know and i'll pm you the info

----------------

What is Homeopathy?

Homeopathy is a therapeutic method that uses highly diluted natural substances to relieve symptoms.
    Principles of Homeopathy:

Homeopathy derives from the Greek words homeo, meaning “similar,” and pathos, meaning “suffering”

(such as the pathology of a disease).

Homeopathy operates on a “like cures like” principle that has been used empirically for more than 200 years, and is now confirmed by an increasing number of research publications.

Translated, this means that a patient suffering from symptoms can be treated by micro-doses of a substance capable of producing similar symptoms in a healthy person.

Homeopathic medicines stimulate the body’s physiological reactions that restore health, with a very low risk of side effects due to the use of micro-doses.
    An Example:

An example of how homeopathic medicines work is the similarly of symptoms between a bee sting and a rash.

A bee sting swells and itches. If similar symptoms appear from perhaps hives, a rash or even another insect bite, the homeopathic medicine most appropriate to treat these symptoms is actually made from a tiny amount of a bee. Instead of masking symptoms, the medicine sends the body a signal to help it rebalance and heal.
    Benefits of Homeopathic Medicines:

Natural — The active ingredients in homeopathic medicines are diluted plants, animals and minerals that relieve the same symptoms they cause at full strength (i.e., a micro-dose of coffee bean helps nervousness).

Scope of Use :— Similar to other over-the-counter (OTC) medicines, homeopathic medicines can be used to relieve symptoms of a wide range of acute health conditions such as allergies, coughs, colds, flu, stress, arthritis pain, muscle pain, and teething.

Efficacy :— Homeopathy has been used for more than 200 years, building a remarkable safety record and generating a great body of knowledge.

Quality-controlled :— Homeopathic medicines are manufactured according to the highest standards, complying with specifications of the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS) and Drug Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).

Safe :— Homeopathic medicines are one of the safest choices for self-treatment.
    - No known side effects such as drowsiness
    - No interactions with conventional medications or herbal remedies
    - No contraindications with pre-existing conditions
    - No masking of symptoms
    [/color]

Quality over quantity.✌️

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:38 am