Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

Need help and advice please? 5nvklj

Need help and advice please? 9tpt39

2 posters

Need help and advice please?

SairraCakes85
    SairraCakes85
    Full  Member

Times User Thanked: : 0

Need help and advice please? Empty Need help and advice please?

Post by SairraCakes85 Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:54 pm

Can someone please help / talk to me about “signs” from my Dad. I’m really anxious to know more...
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4790
    Times User Thanked: : 938

Need help and advice please? Empty Re: Need help and advice please?

Post by Cloud Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:09 pm

SairraCakes85 wrote:Can someone please help / talk to me about “signs” from my Dad. I’m really anxious to know more...

Hi Sairra

Welcome to the site, great to have you join us

Of course...
    There are many ways to receive signs from spirit.
    Have you noticed anything happening at home? or anything that you think is far too much to be a coincidence?
    Such as dad's favourite songs on the radio, smelling his favourite aftershave, or seeing his name stand out on say the TV, in articles, anything like this?
    Sensing his presence close to you?

Cloud

SairraCakes85
    SairraCakes85
    Full  Member

Times User Thanked: : 0

Post by SairraCakes85 Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:45 am

I’ve noticed lots of things. I’m not at home atm but that’s why I like to think that he’s there still with me helping me through a tough time! There’s a lot of “clues” like you say such as music and reminders of specific things relevant to he and I as well as the fact I’m certain I can feel his presence, often and weird inexplicable things have happened, that normally would scare the sht out of me but somehow it didn’t - I felt safe. Or is it just me hoping?
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4790
    Times User Thanked: : 938

Post by Cloud Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:02 am

SairraCakes85 wrote:I’ve noticed lots of things. I’m not at home atm but that’s why I like to think that he’s there still with me helping me through a tough time! There’s a lot of “clues” like you say such as music and reminders of specific things relevant to he and I as well as the fact I’m certain I can feel his presence, often and weird inexplicable things have happened, that normally would scare the sht out of me but somehow it didn’t - I felt safe. Or is it just me hoping?

:) Hi Sairra

I completely understand

Sometimes we just think to ourselves... is this just me hoping for a sign?
    It's easier to believe it's happening for others at times, especially when you're usually quite logical in the sense that you need to rule out any other causes for the signs. The odds of something happening, coincidences, wishful thinking. But I really do believe dad has been around you, 100%
    The way to know is also that you felt safe... it's just our natural way of knowing I think. We sense them, we can't prove it, but an overwhelming feeling that they are in the room and a huge sense of inner peace and comfort.... when it's a loved one, we feel at peace, safe, calm.. when otherwise with any paranormal activity we'd feel anxious

It reminds me of a time I felt my grandmother sitting on the end of my bed. I knew it was her, I felt her sitting at the bottom. The duvet was pressing into the bed. I had a feeling of peace come over me. But had I thought about anyone else (spirit) doing that, i'd have been terrified. Relatives will always come with feelings of love, protection, comfort, peace joyful

It can be a lot to grasp. I /We really do understand. It's natural to question if it's our imagination....healthy too. The confirmations are just great though, when someone can help us validate it is them.

I hope things are ok for you, so sorry you are going through a rough time. Dad is 100% with you right now and you can be sure what you are feeling is valid joyful you are most likely sensing him closer at this time as he is wanting to make his presence known to you, to remind you that whilst you feel alone right now, you are being sent love, protected, comforted by loved ones in spirit hugs hugs

Cloud

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:08 am