Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

Pendulums and spirit 5nvklj

Pendulums and spirit 9tpt39

Pendulums and spirit

dream jo
    dream jo
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Female Zodiac : Scorpio Posts : 362
    Times User Thanked: : 166

Pendulums and spirit Empty Pendulums and spirit

Post by dream jo Wed Nov 30, 2022 8:46 pm

[b] as you know I'm getting in I am getting trained in to be a medium I'm not a medium but I'm getting turned in and trained in to be a better median and 12 a lot more stuff and I realise I can learn
    What my thing the tendons pendulums I've got some funny stories lately twice and my local spiritualist shop I will improve I go in Interpol my hand it has fell in the palm of my hand which is my right hand I use my dominant hand
    I've even got the cell yes and no answers on the my penguins can I have which is so bizarre
    But it happened twice tries until x to happen to x is is Hartlepool a truss online I have paid 1 to 7 times I have been drawn to certain pendulums and I bought them online as well and yes and no answers as well
    Some of the answers are accurate it's unbearable
    I know clockwise is for yes which goes left anticlockwise goes white for now as a pendulum board and it's given the same answers as well but it is so unbelievable
    I've even asked the Pendulum and I do not light yes you are telling me the truth yes you're not lying to me no
    Well I go into funeral home care and attention yes because I found funeral home care and interesting because I find it fascinating and interesting
    Plus a lot of other things I've asked welcome true eventually but I don't want to cross it for people was going to be some of it is good and some of its bad
    If I post it in the wrong part of the Fallen and apologise and I'll ask the mods in the life column[
    I don't know what is happening here I don't know what's a Clinch on here or it's still it playing at O2 up on me but I have more than 10 counters so why can't I press send on here/b]

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 6:25 pm