Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

Relationship reading please 5nvklj

Relationship reading please 9tpt39

2 posters

Relationship reading please

Raven667
    Raven667
    Full  Member

Male Zodiac : Aquarius Posts : 3
    Times User Thanked: : 4

Relationship reading please Empty Relationship reading please

Post by Raven667 Tue Aug 10, 2021 5:03 am

Hi this female friend I have she liked me anyway long story short we ant talked in a while and we are not allowed to date for reasons I can't say is she mad at me is she seeing someone ? I believe someone or a group of people has said something to her and is keeping her a way from me I believe she wanted a deeper relationship with me she gave a bracelet once it broke please I really need answers thank you for your time

Cloud likes this post

Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4795
    Times User Thanked: : 941

Relationship reading please Empty Re: Relationship reading please

Post by Cloud Thu Aug 19, 2021 1:51 am

Raven667 wrote:Hi this female friend I have she liked me anyway long story short we ant talked in a while and we are not allowed to date for reasons I can't say is she mad at me is she seeing someone ? I believe someone or a group of people has said something to her and is keeping her a way from me I believe she wanted a deeper relationship with me she gave a bracelet once it broke please I really need answers thank you for your time

Hi Raven

Welcome to our site, it's good to meet you. I felt drawn to read for you tonight so here goes. I hope that it will help you out, i'm going to start off with saying i'm really sorry for what you've been through - I can tell that she meant a lot to you and it all changed so quickly, leaving you wondering what had gone wrong. I feel in some ways you have ideas of what may have gone wrong but there is more to it and I wanted to reassure you that this isn't entirely your fault at all.

She's not mad at you, I feel as though the worry of her being mad at you is mostly down to feeling like you disappoint others in your life or have done in the past .... I'm picking up a lot on childhood and how you were never really encouraged as much as you should have been - it's okay to need reassurance and I just sense you didn't get much growing up- A lot of your feelings and worries and concerns about how you leave an impact on others and how you make them feel is simply (most of the time) you needing reassurance and guidance to know you are doing the right things. I know 100% that she's not still mad at you. She was, initially, only for a short time- but now, she's not. I feel as though she 'let it go' a while ago.

She's not holding on to anger, resentment, hate or anything like this towards you.

The sad news is, I really , Really, don't see her entering into a relationship with you. But I do see you meeting someone else quite soon and I see you being very happy - a lasting marriage and lots of happiness, someone who you can connect with on your level, 100%. The lady you are asking about is not your soulmate, she is attractive physically and you have some kind of draw and connection to her but she's not the one and I don't feel this is meant to be - I say that because, I truly believe what's meant to be will be- I believe in destiny, and I just feel as though she is a temporary person passing through your life. It will hurt a lot, I understand, i'm sorry... But I promise you that your 'one' is coming soon. I also keep hearing the name Chelsea for some reason. Does that make any sense to you at all?.

I am happy to answer more questions if you feel as though you need clarification or want to know any more details but this is the bottom line, I don't see her coming back and I do believe in the symbolism of the bracelet breaking. Not many others would agree but I do believe that small signs will guide us. The bracelet you could see as a connection or a tie, it broke. But you have the ability to fix it and to continue wearing it, no hard feelings, to remember that although she didn't want a lasting relationship with you, she liked you very much. You are a likeable man and that was her gift to you as a gesture of liking you and appreciating you.

Remember, it's possible for her to stay on good terms with you and I don't doubt you will make amazing friends. I just don't feel that she loves you in the way that you love her - that is ok. It doesn't mean rejection or that you are not good enough. It just means she feels you are not compatible enough. In this case, it's not your appearance or anything like that- it's just she's not feeling the same sparks that you are, romantically. She likes you very much and has dropped negative feelings , it just will not result in a marriage or anything like this - friendship is the limit with this lady. I hope that this helps you and again i'm sorry to share my honest intuition with you but I hope that it will help to set you free from the stress, the unknowns of the situation so that you can heal and move forwards towards your soulmate. She will meet you soon. kind

Take care

Cloud / Clairvoyant - Medium

Quality over quantity.✌️

Raven667 likes this post

Raven667
    Raven667
    Full  Member

Male Zodiac : Aquarius Posts : 3
    Times User Thanked: : 4

Relationship reading please Empty Re: Relationship reading please

Post by Raven667 Thu Aug 19, 2021 2:02 am

Thanks