Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

Mysterious inscribed cubes discovered in river 5nvklj

Mysterious inscribed cubes discovered in river 9tpt39

2 posters

Mysterious inscribed cubes discovered in river

Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4790
    Times User Thanked: : 938

Mysterious inscribed cubes discovered in river Empty Mysterious inscribed cubes discovered in river

Post by Cloud Wed Jul 14, 2021 3:45 am

Mysterious inscribed cubes discovered in river News-cubes-river
    What is the significance of these symbols ? Image Credit: Will Read / Reddit / Facebook

A magnet fisherman in England has reeled in a haul of 60 lead cubes inscribed with strange symbols.
    Will Read had been magnet fishing with his two young sons in the River Sowe in south Coventry when he found what he initially thought to be random junk, but what actually turned out to be a haul of 60 small lead cube-shaped blocks inscribed with a variety of patterns and symbols.

"We were out magnet fishing as our daily activity in lockdown and we were at a relatively isolated spot," he told Coventry Live. "At first we found keys and pennies and other bits and bobs and then we looked down and saw what we thought were tiles."

"I was live-streaming to friends on Facebook and I bent down and started picking them up. I also thought they might be rocks. I showed them to the camera and as I looked back more and more kept appearing."

The cubes were tiny - small enough to hold between the finger and thumb - and weighed 125g each.

The symbols on them appeared to be some form of Sanskrit.

Curious to know more, Read posted photographs of his discovery up on social media.

"There were all sorts of stories flying around at first, the cubes really captured people's imaginations," he said. "What I learned is that they are Indian in origin and they show incantations for prayers which take effect when they are thrown in running water."

Exactly how old the cubes are, however, continues to remain a mystery.

Source

Quality over quantity.✌️

Dragon likes this post

Dragon
    Dragon
    Senior Administrator
    Senior Administrator

Times User Thanked: : 1255

Mysterious inscribed cubes discovered in river Empty Re: Mysterious inscribed cubes discovered in river

Post by Dragon Wed Jul 14, 2021 11:06 pm

In Hindu astrology, as in Greco-Roman and others, the classical planets each have a representation.

And the classical elements are linked with planets as well, intertwined in the histories of alchemy and fortunetelling.

In Roman astrology, lead is the element linked with Saturn—the planet as well as the god. In Hindu astrology, lead is linked with one side of the moon’s orbit, known as Rahu.

These are grids of integers with properties that resemble and exceed sudoku grids: each row, column, and diagonal adds up to the same universal value.

Within Hindu worship, these can be used as yantra, or sacred grids or geometries.

Rahu’s yantra appears on these cubes, indicating they were designed to be used as prayers or offerings to Rahu or as part of another ritual.

Source

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:31 am