Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

'Bigfoot' stories abound in upstate New York, USA. 5nvklj

'Bigfoot' stories abound in upstate New York, USA. 9tpt39

'Bigfoot' stories abound in upstate New York, USA.

Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4790
    Times User Thanked: : 938

'Bigfoot' stories abound in upstate New York, USA. Empty 'Bigfoot' stories abound in upstate New York, USA.

Post by Cloud Wed Jul 14, 2021 2:36 am

'Bigfoot' stories abound in upstate New York, USA. News-bigfoot-shadow
    What is lurking in the forests of upstate New York ? Image Credit: Steve Bexter / Pexels

Visitors and residents alike have described encounters with a strange 'screaming' creature in the region.
    Michael Guimond, who hails from Massena, had been on his way home along County Route 37 at around 11:30pm on June 20th when something very strange happened.

Writing on Facebook, he described a fast-moving creature that crossed the road 50ft from his car.

"I was going 60, it crossed the road from right to left in less than a second," he wrote. "It was not a deer, I've seen plenty of deer."

"This thing was brown or gray, shaggy and had arms and legs that moved in a circular motion."

After his story was posted, several other people came forward to describe similar experiences. One of them - Aric Lauzon - had been plagued by encounters with a mysterious creature in the area for years.

"The woods at the back of my house went on for miles and miles," he wrote. "I was out there a couple nights and I kept hearing a loud screaming noise. It sounded like nothing I have ever heard before in my life. It sounds like a mix between an elephant and a bear, it goes right through you, it's deafening."

"The summer of 2013 was when it started getting really bad. Every night I would have company over and every time we were outside we would hear this thing screaming."

"One day I came home from work at 8 a.m. and my neighbors were all outside. While I was at work one of them ran through my yard... and destroyed my birdhouse."

"There was big footprints through my whole yard and hair stuck in my fence."

Source

Quality over quantity.✌️

Mermaid likes this post

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:05 am