Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

I just want a honest answer 5nvklj

I just want a honest answer 9tpt39

I just want a honest answer

Skye1987
    Skye1987
    Full  Member

Times User Thanked: : 2

I just want a honest answer Empty I just want a honest answer

Post by Skye1987 Wed Apr 14, 2021 4:52 am

I want to know if I did the right thing in addressing some teasing that has been going. It isn't exactly me they are doing the teasing to me but I'm getting some of it. It is just that the guy works at the local pizza place. There is the one delivery who teases not only me but the guy as well. In December 2019, I overheard what i guess was a friend of this guy Anthony. The friend or whatever he was said told him his gf referring to me was outside. There was someone else who said the same thing a few months later. In the last few months, this one particular delivery guy started it up again. The one time, he said Anthony wanted to take me for q ride. He keeps teasing or joking about Anthony wants to take on a date. I don't even know teasing is the right term. I talked to him today and told him to please ask them to stop the teasing. He picked up that it made me a bit uncomfortable. I would love to know how he did it. Anyway did I make the right decision?

Dragon likes this post

Skye1987
    Skye1987
    Full  Member

Times User Thanked: : 2

I just want a honest answer Empty Re: I just want a honest answer

Post by Skye1987 Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:49 am

Did I make the right decision in discussing the teasing with Anthony? Also how did he pick up that the teasing is sort of bothering me?