Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

Free Psychic Reading - Love 5nvklj

Free Psychic Reading - Love 9tpt39

Free Psychic Reading - Love

tarab113
    tarab113
    Full  Member

Female Zodiac : Scorpio Posts : 4
    Times User Thanked: : 1

Free Psychic Reading - Love Empty Free Psychic Reading - Love

Post by tarab113 Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:32 am

Hello I’m new to the group. My name is Tara 11/3/89 and desperate for insight/answers regarding my situation with the father of my son, Evan 9/6/89. We’ve never dated but have known eachother since middle school, we now have a son and I’ve developed feelings for him. It’s been very on/off with him and right now things aren’t great. He’s pushed me away and told my mom he doesn’t want to share his life with me. I don’t understand what I can do to make our relationship. I feel like I’m trying for nothing and feeling so confused.
    tarab113
    tarab113
    Full  Member

Female Zodiac : Scorpio Posts : 4
    Times User Thanked: : 1

Free Psychic Reading - Love Empty Evan

Post by tarab113 Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:56 pm

My name is Tara. I was hoping to get feedback or insight regarding what’s in store for him and I? We’ve never dated but have been friends since middle school. I know the feelings are mutual, but he has yet to admit to me how he truly feels. Sometimes I feel like giving up because I put so much energy into this but I know he’s the one and was hoping what y’all picked up or were able to tell. Appreciate your time, thanks in advance!

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:25 am