Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

Would you prefer there to be something when we die, or nothing? 5nvklj

Would you prefer there to be something when we die, or nothing? 9tpt39

4 posters

Would you prefer there to be something when we die, or nothing?

Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4790
    Times User Thanked: : 938

Would you prefer there to be something when we die, or nothing? Empty Would you prefer there to be something when we die, or nothing?

Post by Cloud Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:50 am

Someone was asking this recently, what do you think?

When you die, would you prefer for there to be some kind of afterlife?.... such as the spirit world/heaven or whichever your interpretations are/religious beliefs are. Or would you prefer or be ok if there was nothing at all?.

Seems that some who have died and been resuscitated have come back to report there's nothing beyond , whilst many like myself have had experiences of seeing lights / angels / hearing voices (of relatives or guides)... seeing tunnels, feeling of being joined, and then out of body experiences. I can only explain that as leaving your body as if you were a spirit.

Personally I have my own strong beliefs on what is beyond, and I believe in that. But if it were to be something else i'd be ok with that too. If it were just like falling asleep, that would be fine. My belief is that there is an afterlife but some people who come back may not remember the experience for any given reason. I don't know how to make sense of why they'd not be aware of it, but it must be like dreams. We remember dreaming sometimes, other times we don't. It still doesn't change the fact that we are dreaming... its just that we don't remember it every time.

Let us know your thoughts

Quality over quantity.✌️
    Anonymous

Would you prefer there to be something when we die, or nothing? Empty Re: Would you prefer there to be something when we die, or nothing?

Post by Guest Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:42 am

I didn’t believe in any afterlife as such prior to this year but after experiencing the paranormal activity it had opened my eyes and I think to myself , if that is possible then anything is possible

For a spirit to communicate with us after death , logic tells me that surely it is possible that there is some kind of life beyond. For them to communicate means that there still must be some degree of consciousness and ability.

So I’d say yes. I think it’s possible. Can’t say what I would prefer but I think it’s possible.
    Renaud
    Renaud
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Times User Thanked: : 46

Would you prefer there to be something when we die, or nothing? Empty Re: Would you prefer there to be something when we die, or nothing?

Post by Renaud Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:18 pm

Interesting question ....
    Personally I am fine as long as I die with no regrets I welcome anything that lies ahead .

But adding to that question if earth is destroyed and all life forms cease to exist where will all souls go and what will happen to them .

Sent from Topic'it App
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:49 pm

Interesting question. I don't know on this yet, its too soon to say. I have never experienced a near death situation to be able to tell and live to tell the tale. So, with that said, there must be something like an existence that spirit are able to connect through love to bring through evidential messages across. But whether that can be put into tangible words definitely remains to be seen.
    Dragon
    Dragon
    Senior Administrator
    Senior Administrator

Times User Thanked: : 1255

Post by Dragon Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:48 am

Cloud wrote:Someone was asking this recently, what do you think?

When you die, would you prefer for there to be some kind of afterlife?.... such as the spirit world/heaven or whichever your interpretations are/religious beliefs are. Or would you prefer or be ok if there was nothing at all?.

Seems that some who have died and been resuscitated have come back to report there's nothing beyond , whilst many like myself have had experiences of seeing lights / angels / hearing voices (of relatives or guides)... seeing tunnels, feeling of being joined, and then out of body experiences. I can only explain that as leaving your body as if you were a spirit.

Personally I have my own strong beliefs on what is beyond, and I believe in that. But if it were to be something else i'd be ok with that too. If it were just like falling asleep, that would be fine. My belief is that there is an afterlife but some people who come back may not remember the experience for any given reason. I don't know how to make sense of why they'd not be aware of it, but it must be like dreams. We remember dreaming sometimes, other times we don't. It still doesn't change the fact that we are dreaming... its just that we don't remember it every time.

Let us know your thoughts

~~~~~~

From myself, and where I have been.

It is infinite.

For every 'afterlife', there is another....

There is No room for nothing.

Matters not how I feel, what I think.

For those who have "been", you damn well know, it was never up to you.

Creation's eternal fodder.

Powerful topic, Thank-You.

Full  Member

Female Zodiac : Libra Posts : 36
    Times User Thanked: : 16

Post by Nativelynn Sun Jan 12, 2020 1:14 am

I believe that there is something more after we leave this earth, if it were not so then how do people feel others who have passed on. I know that people may feel differently about this matter but for me my strong faith tells me that after I pass from here there is something waiting for me. I would not want to just fade away when I pass. I know that our body will go back to dust but our spirit or soul will remain to go somewhere as time goes by.
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4790
    Times User Thanked: : 938

Post by Cloud Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:49 am

NativeLynn wrote: I know that our body will go back to dust but our spirit or soul will remain to go somewhere as time goes by.

I agree with you Nativelynn. Our bodies and our souls are two seperate things, the brain and heart and our other organs are just loaned to us in a way. Death is just our bodies ceasing to function but I believe the Soul goes on, and our true selves are our souls... I still believe that the Soul/Spirit is able to stay conscious in a way much different to us being conscious and aware right now reading this...

Thanks to you and Dragon for replying I love hearing what others think about this cheers

Quality over quantity.✌️

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:04 pm