Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

Seeking Spiritual Guidance... 5nvklj

Seeking Spiritual Guidance... 9tpt39

3 posters

Seeking Spiritual Guidance...

anehakam
    anehakam
    Full  Member

Female Posts : 2
    Times User Thanked: : 1

Seeking Spiritual Guidance... Empty Seeking Spiritual Guidance...

Post by anehakam Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:13 am

Hi everyone.
    I have to say I am very new to this, and I'm not completely sure how to phrase my question... or whatever.... I've exhausted a lot of other methods to attempt to grasp some issues in my life, and this is my last resort.
    I lost my older brother when I was younger (I have no photos because of a fire), and some years later, I very sadly lost a baby in a late term miscarriage. My baby's due date was my brother's birthday and that was very significant to me. I think before that loss, I was unable to process losing my brother. Recently both losses have been looming over me heavily. I guess I am asking if anyone could possibly help me try to resolve these losses, maybe through some type of medium method or angel communication (I apologize I really don't know what I am talking about).
    I harbored a lot of anger and resentment towards my brother almost my entire life, wanting to blame his death on him, and after losing my own child... I turned the anger and resentment on to myself. I would like the express to both of my angels that I still love them and... that I'm sorry.

Sorry if this is a lot to ask... but if anyone could provide any type of guidance... it would be extremely appreciated and welcomed.
    Renaud
    Renaud
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Times User Thanked: : 46

Seeking Spiritual Guidance... Empty Re: Seeking Spiritual Guidance...

Post by Renaud Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:51 pm

Hi , hugs🤗🤗🤗

Sent from Topic'it App
    Renaud
    Renaud
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Times User Thanked: : 46

Post by Renaud Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:52 pm

I dont know much but I will pray you will be able to see through it all clearly .

Sent from Topic'it App
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4790
    Times User Thanked: : 938

Post by Cloud Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:47 pm

Hi Anehakam

Welcome to Mystic-Sisterhood, it's great to have you join us.
    I'm so sorry to hear of your losses, both of your brother and your baby. ❤ It sounds like you have been through so much, and then a fire as well. You have had so many things to deal with. I understand the turning of anger towards yourself,

I've also lost a sibling (younger) and a baby, a late term pregnancy, so I can relate to you a bit, despite our circumstances being so different. My heart goes out to you.

i'd be happy do try and help you with your losses, i'm just trying to figure out how would be the best way to do this. We have a board called forget me not meadow which is where you can post about your loved ones, dedicate poetry, share their story, share your grief journey and so on. Sometimes it can help sharing your story, I understand if not. Your Angels and your loved ones don't hold anything against you in spirit and I know your brother isn't angry or upset at you for anything that happened in the past. He knows that you love him and he always will, even if he isn't able to tell you this, I know it's how he is feeling where he is now.

How is your support network , do you have any good friends who are understanding, supportive?. I know that dealing with grief can be a lonely time... as the years or months go by, it seems that people back off and support is harder to come by. Is there anything specific I could do to help?

Feel free to join us in the chat rooms too if you haven't already, chat is better to come in past 11pm GMT (UK time)

Have you ever been to see a medium?.

Quality over quantity.✌️

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:19 pm