Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

Who or what do you see before you die ? 5nvklj

Who or what do you see before you die ? 9tpt39

2 posters

Who or what do you see before you die ?

Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4790
    Times User Thanked: : 938

Who or what do you see before you die ? Empty Who or what do you see before you die ?

Post by Cloud Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:09 am

A new study has been looking in to the remarkable dream experiences of patients who are at death's door.
    The research, which focused on terminally ill patients at Hospice Buffalo in New York State, sought to document the dreams and visions experienced by those who were nearing the end of their lives.

Intriguingly, it seemed that for those living their last days on Earth, dreams held a much greater significance and served to provide comfort while also reconnecting them with lost loved ones.

One woman, whose name was Jeanne, described encountering her long-lost family members.

"I remember seeing every piece of their face," she said. "I mean, I know that was my mom and dad and uncle and my brother-in-law. I felt good. I felt good to see some people."

Another patient - Maggie - had vivid dreams about reconnecting with her sister.

"So I said, Beth, you've got to stay with me," she said. "I'm alone, stay with me. She says, 'I can't. Not now.' And then she says, 'Soon we'll be back. We'll be back together.'"

Study leader Dr. Christopher Kerr admits that he started out highly skeptical about such experiences, but soon started to appreciate both their significance and therapeutic value.

"Instead of having this fear of death," he said. "It almost transcends the fear of death to something bigger. What's clear is people are universally saying this feels more real and different than any dream I've ever had before."

The precise nature of these experiences however is not well understood.

"When they wake up crying because they've been so deeply moved by something," said Dr Kerr.

"That just should be respected. Period."

source

Quality over quantity.✌️
    Peace2all
    Peace2all
    Full  Member

Female Posts : 79
    Times User Thanked: : 12

Who or what do you see before you die ? Empty Who or what do you see before you die ?

Post by Peace2all Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:47 am

When my mother was in her death bed (she was in a coma) and stayed at home until she passed away.

A few days before .. one of our friends who was visiting at the moment came to me and said that he opened the door for someone who came and asked to see my mom. I told him I didn’t see anyone coming and he said ..
    it was a man very nice dressed in a suit and with a hat. Sort of like an old style person..

My friend seemed agitated about this somehow.. like .. where did he go then!? he can just vanished! We looked around the house thinking to find this man but we never know what happened to him ..

My gut told me later that it was my uncle who passed away several years before my mom. He always dressed fine with his suit and hat . I am completely sure he came to visit my mom to tell her they will be reunited again soon.🖤

I know it didn’t happen in a dream but since my mother was in a coma (sort of like in a dream) .. she wasn’t able to say any last words to us.. maybe my uncle visited also to let us know she would be fine and with him.
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4790
    Times User Thanked: : 938

Who or what do you see before you die ? Empty Re: Who or what do you see before you die ?

Post by Cloud Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:22 pm

Aww Peace2all that's lovely. So sorry to hear about the loss of your precious mum, it sounds as though it was your uncle coming to be with mum as she transitioned over

Quality over quantity.✌️
    Peace2all
    Peace2all
    Full  Member

Female Posts : 79
    Times User Thanked: : 12

Who or what do you see before you die ? Empty Re: Who or what do you see before you die ?

Post by Peace2all Sat Mar 30, 2019 5:47 am

Thank you Cloud💙
    .... in our hearts forever 💚💜💙❤

Sent from Topic'it App

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:20 am