Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

Synchronicity can I further my ability? Moved Post:  5nvklj

Synchronicity can I further my ability? Moved Post:  9tpt39

3 posters

Synchronicity can I further my ability? Moved Post:

Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4790
    Times User Thanked: : 938

Synchronicity can I further my ability? Moved Post:  Empty Synchronicity can I further my ability? Moved Post:

Post by Cloud Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:32 am

Originally Posted by Doll1111

Doll asks

Hi, I see the number frequency of 1111, 111, 11, 22, 222, 33,333, 44, 444, 1212, and most recent 11 with either 22 or 33, and 888, 999
    I also see words repeated I different shape or form. I can see it then hear it etc...
    I would like to develop my psychic abilities so I can help people and to understand myself and what I’m going through. I need to find meaning to all this. Why is it happening. Can someone help me? It’s every day all day.

Thanks!!!!!!!!

Quality over quantity.✌️
    Renaud
    Renaud
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Times User Thanked: : 46

Synchronicity can I further my ability? Moved Post:  Empty Re: Synchronicity can I further my ability? Moved Post:

Post by Renaud Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:42 pm

Never really understood but I too experience it a lot , especially 1010,111,1111,1212,are everyday encounter

Sent from Topic'it App
    Doll1111
    Doll1111
    Full  Member

Female Zodiac : Libra Posts : 15
    Times User Thanked: : 3

Synchronicity can I further my ability? Moved Post:  Empty Re: Synchronicity can I further my ability? Moved Post:

Post by Doll1111 Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:39 pm

I’m use to it now but just trying to find meaning for self growth and understanding.
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Cloud Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:27 pm

I personally believe that synchronicity around is is a sign we're on the right track :)

I also believe these repeated number patterns are the Angels trying to reassure you that all is going to turn out ok, you are doing everything right, right now..to keep going. The only thing is the number patterns each have their own meanings to it's useful to have a reference. There's a book called Angel Numbers by Doreen Virtue
    It contains all the different patterns

111.. 2's and 5's ... 1's and 7's, 777, 888, 555 and so on

For years I would see 323 everywhere. I was in a meeting the other day and the clock stopped on 14:15:16 , I took that as a sign I was doing the right thing and to keep going (since the numbers progress)

It's really fascinating and i'm glad you can talk to your husband about it :) I'm also glad you're no longer afraid of what you are noticing.

hugs hugs

Quality over quantity.✌️
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Cloud Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:34 pm

Renaud wrote:Never really understood but I too experience it a lot , especially 1010,111,1111,1212,are everyday encounter

Sent from Topic'it App

goodjob goodjob
    That's great Renaud. I've never seen 1010 though, going to search what this one means

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The angel number 1010 wants you to know that you are now at a strong point of spiritual growth and awakening. ... Angel number 1010 is a call to stay optimistic and to focus on where you are and where you are going. It's an encouragement to heighten the vibration, connect with a higher divine power, and attract abundance.

Quality over quantity.✌️
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Cloud Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:35 pm

The meaning of 999 when it comes to Love. The meaning of number 999 is completion. The number 9 is the last single digit, so when you see this number everywhere you go, something in your life is ending or will be completed soon. ... The angel number 999 represents your angels working for your benefit

Quality over quantity.✌️
    Doll1111
    Doll1111
    Full  Member

Post by Doll1111 Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:05 am

I have been seeing a lot of 33 and 333 a few days ago, a lot of 11, 1111 and 22, 44 1212, different patterns but every day. I have seen 1010 but not often enough to say synchronicity as of yet. However had 4 dreams in the past 2 days which I posted about on another forum

Yea I need to read the book Cloud recommended
    Doll1111
    Doll1111
    Full  Member

Post by Doll1111 Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:11 am

Hehehe I had already posted all of mine from my first and original post smh I forgot
    Renaud
    Renaud
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Times User Thanked: : 46

Post by Renaud Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:47 pm

@cloud , I totally agree , I tried googling the meaning for a few days now and it drives me little overburdened ,
    So I thought over it and I realised it's better to cherish , and love patterns.
    I guess that was one thing I was good at since childhood , analysis and pattern 😍

Sent from Topic'it App
    Doll1111
    Doll1111
    Full  Member

Post by Doll1111 Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:25 am

Hi,

Well I been having synchronicity with words but one word in particular. I mean like several times in the past two days or so. Overwhelmed with the number of times I can hear this particular word on a few tv shows, movie etc.. even heard it on the news. It’s not a word that common considering the sources. Anyway I just wanted to share and yes the number patters keep coming :)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:09 pm