Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

Will we make contact 5nvklj

Will we make contact 9tpt39

2 posters

Will we make contact

SpirituallyHer
    SpirituallyHer
    Full  Member

Times User Thanked: : 1

Will we make contact Empty Will we make contact

Post by SpirituallyHer Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:13 am

I gave birth to a beautiful baby boy 2 months ago, the father disappeared back in February 2018, he knows about our son as I sent him photos through social media but he never respond as i found out he is engaged to be married, His fiancee reached out and told me he doesn't want anything to do with our child which makes me sad, will the father of my child ever reach out to meet his son or is he truth to his feelings about what he said?

Last edited by SpirituallyHer on Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : No specific reason)
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4790
    Times User Thanked: : 938

Will we make contact Empty Re: Will we make contact

Post by Cloud Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:45 am

Will we make contact Welcome-glitter

Hi SpirituallyHer and Welcome to Mystic Sisterhood
    Great to have you join us hugs

Congratulations on the recent birth of your beautiful boy... joyful hugs

I'm so sorry to read what has happened, that's heartbreaking. I will do a reading for you in the next few days, no problem.
    Aside from that, I just want to say this.. you are awfully strong to have come this far by yourself.. the strength it takes to be both mum and dad is like no other and you've done so well

Of course no matter what's happened between you and the father it's only natural to think now of your baby boy and his future, it's wise of you to question now where things will go from here.... I just want to say that regardless of the outcome I know you'll do a fantastic job and I know you are,
    The love of a mother and the protection for her babies is like no other... you can do this kind pink heart with or without him

It sounds to me as though he's clearly .. running away from his responsibilities in every sense. I feel as though he'll regret this later and there's a good chance he may try to reach out in a few months, around 6 months to be precise but for the long term, I really don't see this man changing much at all.
    It seems/feels to me that he's running away running away and thinks he can just go start a new life and forget. But it will catch up with him and I feel it's playing on his mind already.
    The sheer fact that he had to get his new partner to reach out to you and tell you rather than himself doing it, just shows that he's running from it and he can't face it. He can't face you and be the man he should be right now, the father that he should be, supporting you both. So so sorry hugs i'd say the future contact with him, and you and your baby, it seems scanty. Here and there. Little, not very often.

However yes.. the guilt will catch up with him and when he sees your son growing up I feel it'll finally set in. He should really be growing up and facing that he's now a father and has a baby boy with you, regardless of what has happened in your past relationship. It doesn't matter now, and it's clear you want the best but not very clear that he does, sadly.

So I would say yes... expect it, but not very often and perhaps not in the way that's best for your baby. Not really ideal, not very supportive... checking in now and again, maybe. I feel as though his friends are going to be giving him a good talking to about this and it feels to me that one of his parents is not very happy about what he is doing. I feel sorry for the paternal grandparents because I feel his family are going to want to be in your baby's life more than the father himself does. I hope that you can make some arrangements with them if you feel they are safe around the baba...... hugs but completely understand if not. You have to just focus on you two right now. You and your boy, you're going to be just fine, without him.

Sensing a little bit of envy on his new partner's side too sadly. I would try and avoid contact with her now where you can , possibly blocking.. I say this because if they really have made it clear they want nothing to do with baby then that's on them it's their decision and huge mistake. There will come a time he regrets this. But for now, it's you two, and you can do this

Fiancee is jealous... I feel the whole reality of her partner having a newborn feels threatening to her... ''what if he goes back'' kind of thinking which again isn't very mature. As a potential step mother to be, this is red flags all over that really, whilst they are together/married, it doesn't look like she will be encouraging the father much to step up to his responsibility either..

For now take care and focus on you and him and if you would like me to pull a tarot spread for you as well , i'd be happy to

Love,

Cloud

Quality over quantity.✌️
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Cloud Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:52 am

Feel free to join us in the chatrooms too SpirituallyHer .. anytime. The best times to log in are

8pm Eastern onwards.
    7pm central time
    12Midnight GMT.
    These are the most active times in chat, as through the day most members are at work and/or school .. from these times onwards you'll get to meet the majority of our chat members who will be really glad to meet you

Take care for now hugs

Quality over quantity.✌️
    SpirituallyHer
    SpirituallyHer
    Full  Member

Times User Thanked: : 1

Post by SpirituallyHer Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:10 pm

You are right, the fiancee thinks I want the father of my child back, so she refuses to let us have any contact with each other, she seems Insecure and jealous of the whole situation. I had a strong feeling this wouldn't play out in my favor and has thought about walking away and not try to force anyone to be in my child's life if they don't want to be, Thank you so much for the reading and yes I would also appreciate it if you would do a tarot spread for me. BLESSINGS :)
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Cloud Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:20 am

SpirituallyHer wrote:You are right, the fiancee thinks I want the father of my child back, so she refuses to let us have any contact with each other, she seems Insecure and jealous of the whole situation. I had a strong feeling this wouldn't play out in my favor and has thought about walking away and not try to force anyone to be in my child's life if they don't want to be, Thank you so much for the reading and yes I would also appreciate it if you would do a tarot spread for me. BLESSINGS :)

hugs You're welcome - any time

Sure.... I'll complete the Tarot spread in the next couple of days for you, for more insight

kind
    Cloud

Quality over quantity.✌️

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 am