Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

my facebook post 5nvklj

my facebook post 9tpt39

3 posters

my facebook post

astraldreamer
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Female Zodiac : Virgo Posts : 638
    Times User Thanked: : 41

my facebook post Empty my facebook post

Post by astraldreamer Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:43 pm

so I seen this picture on facebook this morning and felt inspired to write a status.
    dunno why im sharing it here, just something tells me too lol.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

lol every new year I always think and say to my self this is the year I'm gonna lose weight and the year I'm gonna meet my soul mate and fall in love.

that I'm not gonna let people manipulate, use or fck me over this year and every year it's all pretty much a big fat fail lol.

2019 is gonna be different though, I can just feel it.

can't count how many times I've hit rock bottom and picked myself back up again from July 2017 til now.

times where I just wanna never wake up again

but I'm still here and happy to be. I deny it when I'm feeling low but I am strong. something in me just will not give up no matter what life throws at me.

it can be hard to know what to say if we have a friend or family or partner who is suffering with their mental health.

but you wouldn't believe how many times people reaching out with just a smile or a text helped me.

tell them you are there for them, even if all they do is cry or isolate themselves away or moan all the time.

they are suffering from a inner storm and they may not always show it.

it's hidden behind their smiles and laughter

or someone may drink the night away to mask their pain and no one would know because they seem to be the life and soul of the party.

the friend you meet for coffee who is full of jokes and gossip and laughter may go home and cry themselves to sleep.

we never know what's going on in people's lives unless they tell us or unless we care enough to reach out and make sure the ones we love are feeling ok .and reach out to them if they are isolating themselves.

loneliness often makes everything worse. even sometimes when it's their own choice to isolate themselves they can still feel that desperation and sadness of being all alone with no one.

it doesn't make sense I know.
    but who said it has too?

if any of my friends or family need me. feel low or whatever then message me or call me. preferably message lol. anyone tht knows me will know phone calls give me anxiety.

I never want anyone to feel as low as I've felt at times in this last year and a half.
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4790
    Times User Thanked: : 939

my facebook post Empty Re: my facebook post

Post by Cloud Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:10 pm

Amen......

I couldn't have put itbetter myself, thank you for sharing hugs
    Sometimes depression masks itself so well
    person can smile , joke, laugh, keep up with work, family life, and have high functioning, yet still be in depths of despair,
    every time I've felt that bad, I've been helped just like you astral, by the little things, the texts, the hug, the company even if sitting in silence

really there's no kind gesture of love that is too small, to help someone who is struggling

I really believe 2019 is your year as well, I mean it... I think you'll have big changes that were needed all this time
    I'll keep you all in prayers hugs

Quality over quantity.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4790
    Times User Thanked: : 939

Post by Cloud Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:12 pm

astral wrote:if any of my friends or family need me. feel low or whatever then message me or call me. preferably message lol. anyone tht knows me will know phone calls give me anxiety.

I never want anyone to feel as low as I've felt at times in this last year and a half.

Me too
    I'm here for all my friends always, even if its 4am and you have to wake me up
    everyone on this site is also more than welcome , reach out if you need help, to any of us
    we'll do our best to listen

❤

Quality over quantity.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    astraldreamer
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Female Zodiac : Virgo Posts : 638
    Times User Thanked: : 41

Post by astraldreamer Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:25 pm

thank u cloud, im glad that there is good support here on this site x
    Purplemoon86
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Female Zodiac : Cancer Posts : 205
    Times User Thanked: : 17

Post by Purplemoon86 Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:43 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/url]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 3:43 pm