Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

Teas. Do you drink any? and their healing benefits 5nvklj

Teas. Do you drink any? and their healing benefits 9tpt39

2 posters

Teas. Do you drink any? and their healing benefits

Saturn
    Saturn
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Times User Thanked: : 2

Teas. Do you drink any? and their healing benefits Empty Teas. Do you drink any? and their healing benefits

Post by Saturn Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:03 pm

Do any of you drink Tea (herbal kinds) and do you care to share, does it have any healing benefits

I been doing some research. Herbal teas are just as useful as taking supplements in fact sometimes can be more potent in the sense it gets into your system faster.
    I'm in to herbal rememdies and prefer them to modern medicine where I can. So i'm just looking in to all the different kinds. Green tea is good for a lot of things, I have that with 1 spoon of honey and some cold water so it's not too hot. It tastes good.
    I think Dragon posted about White tea which is also great I tried this as well. What I noticed with White Tea is that t's just like regular tea we drink but it tastes better without milk. You can sweeten it, it's good. I was having an asthma attack one day and couldn't find my Ventolin. BTW, i'm not a doctor so don't follow this in an emergency but it's worth noting, the white tea I was drinking helped me clear up my airways so well it stopped me wheezing an then I was absolutely fine. Then Mermaid told me in chat that sometimes they use coffee for asthma attacks so that made sense.
    Anyway, I got some spearmint tea, that taste ok as well. It tastes nothing like shop bought stuff. I got loose leaves and put into strainer.
    Then there are others like red raspberry leaf tea that is ok too

The only one I've read women shouldn't drink is nettle tea, apparently that can mess up hormones. Again, thought that was worth mentioning.

Do you drink any? and what for?

Feel free to include shop bought ones as well that are nice.

Saturn
    Saturn
    Saturn
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Times User Thanked: : 2

Teas. Do you drink any? and their healing benefits Empty Re: Teas. Do you drink any? and their healing benefits

Post by Saturn Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:05 pm

I'm in the U.K and in Tesco/asda they sell turmeric tea , apparently turmeric is good for inflammation in arthritis, things like chrones disease, pain conditions and auto immune. I haven't tried them but had never seen those before. I think after so long you are willing to try anything If it's safe
    Anonymous

Teas. Do you drink any? and their healing benefits Empty Re: Teas. Do you drink any? and their healing benefits

Post by Guest Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:56 am

Lemon and Jasmine Green Tea So far is what I drink, it actually helps with anxiety and keeping the vibrations higher and is good for when battling emotional burdens as well. Savor the moment.
    Renaud
    Renaud
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Times User Thanked: : 46

Post by Renaud Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:18 pm

Chamomile is my favourite so far to soothe me ....
    I like peppermint too
    And hibiscus n rose are a good detox n neutralize the build up

Sent from Topic'it App

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:50 pm