Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

I need help moving on  5nvklj

I need help moving on  9tpt39

2 posters

I need help moving on

Sakoni
    Sakoni
    Full  Member

Times User Thanked: : 0

I need help moving on  Empty I need help moving on

Post by Sakoni Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:16 am

A long time ago when I was 8 my mother passed away while I was in another state, I still to this day don’t know how she died, however my moms twin sister (my aunt) who is basically or was basically my second mom passed away almost 10 years after my mom, it’s hard I stay up at night crying thinking about all the memories I’ve had with her and all the good and bad times, and then just a couple months after she died my grandpa died (their dad) and now it’s like my whole childhood is coming to a end, they live up north where I’ve spent 100% of my childhood there, the long car rides up there with my aunt and cousins and the fun times I had up there with my grandparents, but I’m not ready to let any of it go yet and I need help because it’s going so fast and I don’t want to end up not being ready when everything’s gone, I need closure I need to know if my aunt is mad at me for not spending enough time with her before she passed, hospice asked her what her biggest regret was and it was that she didn’t get to spend enough time with me. I need to know if she’s upset with me for not being there for her when she needed me most.

Thank you.
    Cutecat88
    Cutecat88
    Full  Member

Female Zodiac : Leo Posts : 36
    Times User Thanked: : 0

I need help moving on  Empty Re: I need help moving on

Post by Cutecat88 Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:47 pm

☹ This is heartbreaking. I wish i could help. U need to think bout creating a future

Sent from Topic'it App

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:44 am