Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

24th june 2018 reading review for cloud 5nvklj

24th june 2018 reading review for cloud 9tpt39

2 posters

24th june 2018 reading review for cloud

astraldreamer
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Female Zodiac : Virgo Posts : 638
    Times User Thanked: : 41

24th june 2018 reading review for cloud Empty 24th june 2018 reading review for cloud

Post by astraldreamer Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:58 pm

24th june 2018 reading review for cloud

Cloud did me a wonderful accurate animal totem and tarot card reading for me on the 24th june in chat, ill elaborate on that further but first i just want to say that cloud is a lovely person with a pure and kind energy. who i feel usually always puts her own energy and needs aside to be there for and help others. I feel that drains you and that most recently you have been trying to hone in on that a bit to make sure that you yourself are ok and feeling strong

cloud you are not only a empath i am pretty sure you are a lightworker too.

or an earth angel.

when we speak in chat i feel connected to your energy and it is like i have known you for a long time, maybe we are part of the same soul group who knows?

anyway back to the reading, this is gonna be a long ass post if i comment on everything so im just gonna elaborate on certain parts of it that i mostly related too.

One of the tarot cloud pulled for me was the magician and the stone related to that is fire opal,

cloud explained that fire opal clears the solar plexus, which is tied to our emotions.

I could take that a lot as i am a extremely emotional and sensitive person, i was abused as a child and still have a lot of emotions i havent dealt with surrounding that, so cloud i will be buying a fire opal soon.

the second card was the eight of pentacles you picked for me and explained that its a good signal when it comes to work and finances,, it tells of doing something that  i really love, something i am really passionate about.

which is true for me because i have been thinking a lot lately about doing some spiritual courses and finding some sort of spiritual work that i can do from home.

you personally felt that theres an opportunity for me to work with young people who have been through abuse and struggled as i did.

since i was 16 i have always wanted to help children or adult survivors that went through the same sort of things i did, especially would love to be a child psychologist for abused children so again you got that very right.

cloud picked the animal totem for me which was the cow.

The cow is connected to bull , cow is motherly whilst bull sacrifices. Cow is the nurturer, she provides for the young, she symbolizes birth, a soft and nurturing person. Cow reminds you new beginnings are coming, since this card represents a mother and nurturing her young, i'd say it's a positive sign for you and your children hugs

again cloud hit the nail on the head, i live for my children and i would die for them in a instance, nothing is more important to me, they literally are the air that i breathe, and even though i was never taught how to love by my mother and never received it, loving my children has always been my strong point.

also you mentioned that u feel i have taken over as father figure, you were correct with that two, i have always been mom and dad for my girls.

you then mentioned problems i may have had with my childrens father, my eldests father is a total beep beep beep beep, so you got that right too haha.

Since my eldest daughter ran away in april i asked cloud during the reading if she felt she would ever talk to me again?

her reply was:

yes i do, definitely

A few days ago i bumped into my daughter in town, we hugged, said hi to each other, and although she didnt cry and beg to come home or say sorry or anything, i seen her eyes and now know that no matter what has happened and is happening that she does not hate me.

cloud even could see that my daughter had been in touch with my sister, funnily enough, its my sister in law she has been in touch with, but we both see each other as real sisters and refer to each other as such.

right again cloud x

a male and female spirit joined you at the end of my reading, which i feel was my great great granny, she likes a joke, you said your light kept switching on and off, i think that was her.

cloud then asked me if i could relate to a loss in 2009, which i could, i had a miscarraige in 2009, it wasnt confirmed but from the pain and the clots i lost im pretty sure thats what it was.

you then told me something that warmed my heart, you said you felt that my great great granny, my grandad and my baby were altogether and that makes me feel really happy to know that.

There were other accurate things in clouds readings but these are the things that tore at my heart strings, i think because i have had at least 50 readings in the last 8 years and none have been ever a quarter as accurate as clouds, and none have made me cry my eyes out all the way through it.

I didnt say cloud but i was so emotional throughout the whole reading, thank you so much for your time and energy in doing this for me, i really appreciate it and will always treasure it.

I can feel that reading is something you are really passionate about and its a part of you and your destiny, its what you were born to do to help others, you have a natural peaceness about you that you transfer to others.

like some sort of healing.

so thank you cloud again for this wonderful reading, and if u need me to post this review anywhere else for you, now or ever in the future just ask and i will be happy to do that for you and give you something back.

Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4795
    Times User Thanked: : 944

24th june 2018 reading review for cloud Empty Re: 24th june 2018 reading review for cloud

Post by Cloud Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:23 am

Thank you so much for leaving such a lovely review, it means a lot to me and i'm glad I was able to help you out

hugs :archangel:

Quality over quantity.✌️
    astraldreamer
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Female Zodiac : Virgo Posts : 638
    Times User Thanked: : 41

24th june 2018 reading review for cloud Empty Re: 24th june 2018 reading review for cloud

Post by astraldreamer Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:23 pm

❤ ❤ admire your welcome cloud x

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:51 pm