Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

For anyone interested in doing readings in the forums 5nvklj

For anyone interested in doing readings in the forums 9tpt39

3 posters

For anyone interested in doing readings in the forums

Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4795
    Times User Thanked: : 944

For anyone interested in doing readings in the forums Empty For anyone interested in doing readings in the forums

Post by Cloud Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:42 am

Hi all

For anyone who is interested in doing/giving or practising readings in the forum, pop into chat this coming weekend and Dragon, Mermaid and I will talk you through it peace

I know sometimes we can pick up on someone and can't hold back on sharing info. Just to be safe we would like to talk to you first for a short amount of time to run through how it all works , how we'll be able to tell those who are practising to those who are not, and so on. General ethics run through. :)

Come along any time Saturday/ Sunday and we'll be happy to consider it .. but you must have been a member for 2 weeks or more and/or have over 50 posts , this is just so we have had time to get to 'know' you, meet you, talk to you and learn more about you as a person,

For anyone interested in doing readings in the forums 3545142267 Enjoy the rest of your week

Quality over quantity.✌️
    Renaud
    Renaud
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Times User Thanked: : 46

For anyone interested in doing readings in the forums Empty Re: For anyone interested in doing readings in the forums

Post by Renaud Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:13 pm

Hi Cloud,
    I wanna learn more and be more accurate on picking and get sharper and efficient in reading too....even to understand how it works ...I rely on many things ....when I read ...intutive, pattern theory , physical attribute, vibes .....may be I know a lot less if I can or can't ....but I rely a lot on it .

Sent from Topic'it App
    Renaud
    Renaud
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Times User Thanked: : 46

For anyone interested in doing readings in the forums Empty Re: For anyone interested in doing readings in the forums

Post by Renaud Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:13 pm

Please help me through it ....as a mentor if possible

Sent from Topic'it App
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:51 pm

Hello. I would be interested in giving readings on the forums. But missed the chat by a long shot. Any chance of still being able to offer on here? Let me know.
    Dragon
    Dragon
    Senior Administrator
    Senior Administrator

Times User Thanked: : 1256

Post by Dragon Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:48 pm

Take responsibility for your perceptions.

For every trait, you can interpret it in a positive and a negative manner.

Learn to see the goodness of the person than the negative.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:07 am