Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

what is this please? 5nvklj

what is this please? 9tpt39

2 posters

what is this please?

astraldreamer
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Female Zodiac : Virgo Posts : 638
    Times User Thanked: : 41

what is this please? Empty what is this please?

Post by astraldreamer Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:33 pm

This photo was taken on the first day  I bought my rescue cat jasper home from the cats and dogs home.
    he had been sat here just a few seconds before I took the picture but ran off before the timer on my camera went off, the flash wasn't on and it wasn't a sunny day.
    also lights were off in the room and next room and my living room window is on the far right in the room from where the picture was taken.

couldn't work out what the pic was so dug it out to put on here, dunno what that bright thing was on the sofa either as there was nothing like that there.

what is this please? Fb_img10

Ive recently begun to wonder if my cat jasper is my dog I had as a child reincarnated, when I went to the cats and dogs home I was 100 percent intent on getting a kitten but then I spotted jasper, looking at me with his big yellow eyes and scratching at the glass. so I took him home and he has always been special to me.
    knows when im going to come home, sits with me when im ill.
    he once sat staring at me for 9 hours when I was really ill, didn't move to eat, sleep or go outside, later I was admitted to hospital with pneumonia.

if I am stressed or raise my voice he meows loudly at me as if to ask me to stop.

once me and my daughter even heard him speak, he had just came in through the window and we said hi to him and we heard him say hello, we weren't looking at him when he said it but no tv was on, no one else was in the house and nobody was outside.
    heres a pic of him.

what is this please? 20180511
    what is this please? Snapch11
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4795
    Times User Thanked: : 944

what is this please? Empty Re: what is this please?

Post by Cloud Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:00 am

Awww Jasper is beautiful , look how content he is in the pic with you.. so sweet

I personally do believe pets are sometimes reincarnated loved ones or even old pets.
    I really do.. and I wouldn't doubt it for a second that jasper could have been the pet you lost as a child.

I have had the same where I meet a new pet and instantly feel as though there's a connection there. As though we were already familiar, with each other, or that it was somehow supposed to be that they ended up to be mine. I feel that's always the case ... and sounds as though he chose you :) i'm glad you followed your gut and went and got Jasper instead.

The light on the couch , i'm not entirely sure, but again I wouldn't be shocked if this was a spirit pet / animal

Quality over quantity.✌️
    astraldreamer
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Female Zodiac : Virgo Posts : 638
    Times User Thanked: : 41

Post by astraldreamer Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:24 pm

aww thank you and yes he is very special cat and we have a lovely bond, I took your advice and spoke to my dad about the dog, it didn't go well, gonna post about it in a min, see if anybody can helpe me get through to him cus im seriously fed up x

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:32 am