Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

Mountain Blue Bird 5nvklj

Mountain Blue Bird 9tpt39

Mountain Blue Bird

Dragon
    Dragon
    Senior Administrator
    Senior Administrator

Times User Thanked: : 1246

Mountain Blue Bird Empty Mountain Blue Bird

Post by Dragon Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:10 pm

Mountain Blue Bird Idaho-bird-291x199

Bluebirds are an important nature spirit in the traditions of many Native American cultures. In particular, Bluebird is a symbol of spring in many tribes.

In Iroquois mythology, it is the singing of the bluebird that drives off the destructive demigod Tawiscaron (who represents winter.)

Bluebirds are also associated with the wind by the Cherokees, and were believed to predict or even control the weather.

The Navajo and Pueblo tribes associate bluebirds with the sun; in some Pueblo tribes, Bluebird is identified as the son of the Sun.

The Hopi see the bluebird as a directional guardian, associated with the west.

Source

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Most magnificent Blue Bird pair, flew low, chattering their song, right in front of me, to seeded-peanut butter pine cones I'd put up, as snow abounds in my area.

Dragon
    Dragon
    Senior Administrator
    Senior Administrator

Times User Thanked: : 1246

Mountain Blue Bird Empty Re: Mountain Blue Bird

Post by Dragon Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:14 pm

The spiritual essence of the Bluebird comes to spread joy, peace and to remind you to surrender to the beauty that is all around you.  

Bluebird may be urging you to spend more time outdoors in nature in the wide open spaces where you can re-connect to your own deep spiritual essence.

Source

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:09 pm