Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

Rose Quartz Healing Properties 5nvklj

Rose Quartz Healing Properties 9tpt39

2 posters

Rose Quartz Healing Properties

Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4780
    Times User Thanked: : 924

Rose Quartz Healing Properties Empty Rose Quartz Healing Properties

Post by Cloud Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:49 am

Rose Quartz

Rose Quartz Healing Properties Rosequartztumbled

The Love Magnet

Rose Quartz Meaning and Healing Properties
    Rose quartz has been used in love rituals and ceremonies for centuries, and remains the stone of the hopeless romantic. A member of the quartz family, this crystal is made up of silicon dioxide. It’s sweet, soft pink hue is the result of both the many, tiny inclusions of pink fibers, known as dididumortierite, within the glassy stone that keep it from being totally transparent, and irradiation. This irradiation is also why rose quartz should be kept out of the sun, so as to not loose its pretty shade. With a hexagonal crystal structure, this stone typically forms into large specimen, but occasionally develops smaller, prismatic clusters as well. There is no shortage of rose quartz, which can be found in abundance in mines throughout the world. The most common sources for rose quartz are in Brazil, Madagascar, India and South Africa.

Rose Quartz Meaning
    The ancient civilizations of Rome and Assyria were the first to use this crystal as a bead in rose quartz jewelry. Its use in talismans, however, carried more symbolic weight. To early Egyptian, Greek and Roman civilizations, rose quartz meaning within a talisman was that of ownership. Rose quartz talisman were used to signify that a deal had been reached. The Egyptians also believe that the stone could prevent wrinkles and the effects of aging. Greek and Roman myths were the first to attach the symbol of love to the rose quartz meaning. According to the myth, Cupid, the Roman god of desire, or Eros, the Greek god of love, bestowed the gift of love to humans in the form of a rose quartz. Another rose quartz myth tells of the stone receiving its color from the blood Aphrodite spilt in trying to save her dying lover Adonis. Both of the lovers bled over the stone, and its lasting stain is meant to represent eternal love. Later in Ancient Native American cultures, the rose quartz stone meaning was the same. They believed that this love stone could be used in amulets to resolve anger and disappointments,

Rose Quartz Healing Properties
    Though it’s thought of as the stone of love, it’s not just romantic love that rose quartz crystal embodies. The rose quartz stone meaning is one of unconditional love. The way it facilitates love entering your life is through it’s ability to bring your consciousness to a higher level. Helping you to forgive, understand and see fights or situations from a different perspective, rose quartz healing properties will imbue you with the wisdom to deepen your connection with your partner. In that same way, rose quartz properties provide gentle energy that assists you in recognizing your own need for compassion. It allows you to see that you deserve forgiveness and understanding from yourself. Associated with the element of water, rose quartz healing properties are naturally fluid. They wash out toxic energies and emotions that you have trapped inside of you.

Negativity which you have been holding onto will flow out as pure thoughts of unequivocal love flow in. It may come as no surprise that this crystal is associated with the heart chakra. The rose quartz property of restoring trust is one of its most powerful and important uses. The heart cannot move on from hurt into renewed trust until it fully understands and accepts past situations. Rose quartz remedies this by dispelling feelings of fear and suspicion which poison the outlook. Healing with the feminine energy of rose quartz stimulates the heart chakra, and brings it into balance with the third eye and crown chakras. Working in harmony, these chakras to connect to the curative spirit of mother earth. This spirit teaches that the wounds of the past create beautiful landscapes, and there is always new love to follow acceptance.

Source
    acrossthestars07
    acrossthestars07
    Full  Member

Times User Thanked: : 0

Rose Quartz Healing Properties Empty Re: Rose Quartz Healing Properties

Post by acrossthestars07 Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:46 am

I had some questions about rose quartz...
    A psychic friend of mine made me a rose quartz necklace, and I had purchased some rose quartz as well for the purposes listed above.
    I was just wondering if there's a certain way to use rose quartz that is effective while sleeping? Like, would it be at all beneficial to put rose quartz under my pillow to help with cleansing and such?
    Also, does it help at all with connecting to loved ones? And do I need to recharge it ever?
    Much thanks!
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4780
    Times User Thanked: : 924

Post by Cloud Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:48 am

hi I had some questions about rose quartz...
    A psychic friend of mine made me a rose quartz necklace, and I had purchased some rose quartz as well for the purposes listed above.
    I was just wondering if there's a certain way to use rose quartz that is effective while sleeping? Like, would it be at all beneficial to put rose quartz under my pillow to help with cleansing and such?
    Also, does it help at all with connecting to loved ones? And do I need to recharge it ever?
    Much thanks!

----- Hi Acrossthestars

Here is my advice for using it to help you sleep..placing It beside your pillow might help, as will wearing it

I'm using Rose quartz at the moment as a pendant, so it's always skin-skin contact and close to the heart and throat chakras
    It's really helping and come to think of it' , I've been sleeping a lot better recently since using it

I think it's good to recharge any stones, weekly is good but every fortnight or monthly is fine too... re charging them at any opportunity you have is good, to help increase their strength

Good luck

Cloud

PS... putting inside your pillow Is a great idea too, or even just meditating whilst holding them before bed, then placing them in pillow... there was a post on how to program your crystals, you can assign them purposes for use, so you could program it to help you with sleeping. I'm currently using it for peace of mind and anxiety so it really does have a soothing effect

Take care have a great week

Quality over quantity.✌️

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:27 pm