Mystic Sisterhood

Spiritual, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

How many of you have had an Outer Body Experience? 5nvklj

How many of you have had an Outer Body Experience? 9tpt39

How many of you have had an Outer Body Experience?

Cloud
Cloud
Admin

Female Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 3984
Times User Thanked: : 177

How many of you have had an Outer Body Experience? Empty How many of you have had an Outer Body Experience?

Post by Cloud on Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:38 pm

New topic for discussion:

I'm wanting to hear from any of you who have had an outer body experience?
Induced or not, it doesn't matter  Razz

I am interested to hear, what was happening before you had the experience. sleeping, surgery, an accident, stress, etc.

Do you remember looking back at yourself, your physical self?

Anything else you care to share?

I have had a few myself, not induced. as such . One happened when I had anaphylaxis and the others were either whilst asleep or whilst falling asleep. I will share mine later but wanted to put this up here.

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts Idea

Lotus
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
YehaNoha
YehaNoha

Female Posts : 20
Times User Thanked: : 0

How many of you have had an Outer Body Experience? Empty Re: How many of you have had an Outer Body Experience?

Post by YehaNoha on Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:38 am

I have had two experiences that I can think of off hand. The first one happened when I was either pre teen, or just when I became a teen. I remember going to bed and closing my eyes. As I drifted off to sleep, which I don't think I was drifting off to sleep... just had my eyes closed while waiting to fall asleep, I felt myself lift off the bed, rising towards the unfinished ceiling in my bedroom. At the time, my bedroom was in the basement... The closer I rose to the beams above me, and starting to go through them, almost to the upstairs bedroom... I remember thinking this was cool... and then feeling scared when I realized this shouldn't be happening, this isn't right...and with that one thought, I dropped... straight back onto my bed... That never happened again like that, although I did want it to happen again, just wouldn't be as scared the next time... I am still waiting. Lol.

The second time this was definitely an out of body experience. This happened just a few years back... think it was 2001 when it happened. Yes it was induced, but not of my doing nor knowledge there of. I remember sitting on the couch with my husband(wuzband now), we were sitting side by side, our thighs touching. I knew I wasn't right, but had no idea what was happening. My husband(wuzband) asked me a question... I started to answer him, got half way through and lost my train of thought. So I asked him what he had asked... I started to answer him again, and in the same spot as last time, lost my train of thought again. I could not understand what was happening to me... but I kind of blew it off and said forget it. Next thing I know, I am floating above near the ceiling, and looking down at myself sitting on the couch next to my husband(wuzband)... next thing I know, I am back in my body, looking down a dark tunnel, and all you can see is a bright white light at the end of it... totally freaked me out... with that I asked my husband(wuzband) to take me to the hospital as something was definitely not right. As it was, according to the doc, I was going through withdrawls from some kind of drug, and that I was through the worst part of it, and nothing he could do for me. Hind sight... I should have asked him to do a tox screen. That way, I would have known what my husband(wuzband) and his friend had been giving me without my knowledge...

Let me know what you think about these...

YehaNoha
Purplemoon86
Purplemoon86
Loyal Member
Loyal  Member

Female Zodiac : Cancer Posts : 205
Times User Thanked: : 15

How many of you have had an Outer Body Experience? Empty Re: How many of you have had an Outer Body Experience?

Post by Purplemoon86 on Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:35 pm

I have had this happen once in my early 20s, the day before, i was very stressed, when i did eventually go into a light sleep that night, my head was hurting, ( like my mind couldn't switch off ) all i really remember is, seeing me looking down at my self sleeping, i could not move or do anything i felt Paralyzed, i felt trapped....
at the time it did frighten me as didn't know much about outer body experience

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:04 pm