Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

How a small act of kindness can change the world 5nvklj

How a small act of kindness can change the world 9tpt39

3 posters

How a small act of kindness can change the world

Mermaid
    Mermaid
    Senior Administrator
    Senior Administrator

Zodiac : Cancer Posts : 161
    Times User Thanked: : 138

How a small act of kindness can change the world Empty How a small act of kindness can change the world

Post by Mermaid Sun Sep 15, 2019 1:15 am

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/IaQ3Wygcs14" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4780
    Times User Thanked: : 924

How a small act of kindness can change the world Empty Re: How a small act of kindness can change the world

Post by Cloud Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:31 am

Thanks for sharing mer small acts of kindness are what keep the world spinning.

That reminds me, I need to take some food for the food bank this week. So much stuff to give away.

On that note, someone mentioned this.. If you have any outfits you haven't worn for 9 months to get rid of them. I've been guilty of making excuses for keeping things but truth is I've got things I haven't worn for two years so I'll donate those to charity shop. I'm lucky there's one at end of my street

I think even by selling your things for affordable prices you're still helping unfortunate. Everything is so expensive now and families are struggling

Xx

Quality over quantity.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

How a small act of kindness can change the world Empty Re: How a small act of kindness can change the world

Post by Cloud Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:18 pm

x

Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Cloud Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:21 pm

Button wrote:I have donated to causes on go fund. Com  pages to help people that have lost things i no the people  i have donated to a few causes to help xx

That's really sweet of you button
    I've only used it a few times but donating anonymously without no expectation of giving back is really. well... it makes you feel like you've done something to help another person, it's rewarding in a way. Really nice of you. xx

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:29 pm