Spiritual, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

Please take a look at my messy life,any help appreciated 5nvklj

Please take a look at my messy life,any help appreciated 9tpt39

Please take a look at my messy life,any help appreciated

student56
student56

Times User Thanked: : 1

Please take a look at my messy life,any help appreciated Empty Please take a look at my messy life,any help appreciated

Post by student56 on Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:49 am

Hello everyone,

I feel stuck and simply do not know which way to go. My dad lost his job 10 years ago and since then I have been supporting my family. This year since the beginning we have seen much diseases and hospitalization-first my dad and then my mom. I have no savings to speak of and tonnes of debts to resolve. I work from home but on 20 july 2019 I was told to search for new job, and now I am clueless and lost. Which way to go, what job to seek out, how will I support my family, what will happen if one of my parents fall sick, what should I do. I would appreciate any guidance from my spirit guides. I am trying to keep my spirits high and calm down but having sleepless nights. Just want to attract stability and abundance in my life.
Drifting~Cloud
Drifting~Cloud
Admin

Female Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 3894
Times User Thanked: : 144

Please take a look at my messy life,any help appreciated Empty Re: Please take a look at my messy life,any help appreciated

Post by Drifting~Cloud on Thu Aug 01, 2019 6:48 am

Hi Student56

Welcome to Mystic-sisterhood

I'm really sorry to hear everything you've been going through, it sounds very stressful for sure, I can understand why you haven't been able to sleep. I will do you a reading within the next week, ideally as soon as I have a free hour to complete it for you. Feel free to join us in chat
from 11pm BST [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I hope you find the site helpful, we'll do our best to offer you some accurate insight and guidance to move forward....

Take care for now, kind

Cloud

Times User Thanked: : 1

Please take a look at my messy life,any help appreciated Empty Re: Please take a look at my messy life,any help appreciated

Post by student56 on Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:14 pm

Cloud wrote:Hi Student56

Welcome to Mystic-sisterhood

I'm really sorry to hear everything you've been going through, it sounds very stressful for sure, I can understand why you haven't been able to sleep. I will do you a reading within the next week, ideally as soon as I have a free hour to complete it for you. Feel free to join us in chat
from 11pm BST [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I hope you find the site helpful, we'll do our best to offer you some accurate insight and guidance to move forward....

Take care for now,  kind

Cloud

Thank you for the kind words, I feel loved and cared for and I do not take this lightly Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Dec 16, 2019 1:36 pm