Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

Paranormal activity diary: New home 5nvklj

Paranormal activity diary: New home 9tpt39

4 posters

Paranormal activity diary: New home

Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4775
    Times User Thanked: : 921

Paranormal activity diary: New home Empty Paranormal activity diary: New home

Post by Cloud Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:41 am

I am not in need of support in how to deal with this but as some of you know I recently moved home. It's a nice place but it has a resident poltergeist. I'm not personally afraid of it but the person staying with me recently really has been affected by the polt's activity.

I have witnessed a lot over my lifetime, being a medium you become used to seeing and hearing things and occasionally seeing objects move by themselves , it's no big deal, but what's been happening here is something else. I actually have a couple of videos I will add to this thread that I have made myself, the videos capture the activity of the poltergeist and I wanted to share it as a useful guide on how to deal with them and what has worked for me,, I also want to help people to be able to distinguish what's a relative, what's a poltergeist/ghost/spirit/energy imprint and so on. Here's what has been happening

The first thing we noticed was doors would slam shut by themselves. Now this wasn't a big deal because sometimes that happens... doors will open and close with wind or sometimes the hinges are loose , some are light in weight and will move with you simply walking past them and so on. It's good to have the mind of a skeptic when you're dealing with paranormal activity, first being sure to rule out other causes that might give you an explanation. When my friend started pointing out the doors were opening and closing, I wasn't too fussed or interested. It happens. Now she did point out at this point that there was no wind, but I really didn't think it was spirit, and if it was, I was too tired to care (sorry P) :!:

So,

Day 1,
    I saw three male figures in the bedroom. It seems they like the bedroom a lot, it's where most of the activity happens. I was in the lounge just glancing down the hallway when I saw three male spirit figures standing in the doorway of the bedroom. P asked me what I was looking at and I told her.. she shrugged it off, and so did I. I didn't feel threatened.

Day 2
    The first morning I woke up at 5am. I sleep deeply and it's unusual for something to wake me up, but I opened my eyes to what sounded like somebody rummaging through the drawers and cupboards in the kitchen. I listened for a little, to be sure I was really hearing this, and decided it was time t arm myself with whatever was close by and go confront this burglar. So I woke P up and we both counted 321 and yanked the door open to go and confront someone. We came in to the kitchen and sure enough there was nobody there. The sounds were so loud and specific. It sounded like someone had been going through the drawers, the cupboards, moving items gently to find something specific .........we had no idea what they were looking for but days later we realized what the fascination was with this drawer in the kitchen.

Quality over quantity.✌️
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Paranormal activity diary: New home Empty Re: Paranormal activity diary: New home

Post by Cloud Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:50 am

That evening we were talking in the lounge when we heard a loud thud in the hallway, it sounded as though someone had thrown a glass marble, and the moment we heard this, I saw a black shadow out there. I go to check.. nothing there. The window in bedroom is electric and powered by a touch screen thing on the wall, it opened by itself and we both realized we were in for a ride with this spirit visitor. We had been talking about loved ones who had passed away and my friend P thought that it was something to do with our conversation, but I knew that none o my friends would cause enough activity and keep on with it if they knew it was upsetting someone, so we ruled out it being someone we knew. I asked them to stop and it didn't - so I then ruled out that it was someone I know.

That night, P took a photo of me. I asked her why, she told me she was doing it because she could see orbs around me. I decided they were dust particles as there were many, though I asked out loud, if you are spirit, please make the orb show up in the colour red, so we can tell you from dust. She took a picture of me again and in front of me was a red Orb.

Judging by how much activity there had been, it seems this spirit had not left us even for a moment.

Quality over quantity.✌️
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Paranormal activity diary: New home Empty Re: Paranormal activity diary: New home

Post by Cloud Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:12 am

Fast forward a few days later, we went out for a short walk . My windows were open but I shut them from the outside, since we would only be gone for two minutes, I decided they would be ok left like that and wouldn't need locking from the inside. We got back from our walk and I came in to find the window was locked.

The only way the window could lock is from the inside. Nobody had a spare key, nobody had been here, but sure enough it was locked. P tried to do it herself from the outside, locking it, closing it. No explanation at all, I told her that we have a house proud ghost protecting the belongings in here. She didn't laugh, she was terrified at this point, but I saw this as a nice gesture. Whoever it was wanted to keep the place safe.

Later this evening, the water from the tap tasted strongly of chemicals/chlorine so I let it run for a little while. We were out of the room whilst the tap was running and when we came back in, someone had shut it off. Except it was only us here, so we put this down to our visitor as well..

I really thought it was sweet of them. They seemed to care about the property and about not wasting water.. I thought that maybe they were just trying to help . Not all ghosts are bad ;)
    P agreed that maybe it was someone who was particular about their space. We didn't mind this spirit much until things progressed further.

A few nights ago we could hear slamming in the bedroom, it was the wardrobe door. Something had opened it wide and there were 5p coins all over the floor. P asked me had I done that, I asked her had she, neither of us have, but what had happened is the container where I keep loose change had moved and 3 or 4 5p coins had been scattered around.

P moved the jar somewhere else and went to bed.
    The next morning there were 5p coins on the kitchen floor. We'd heard more slamming noises in the kitchen and it appears that 5p coins had been thrown about out here. There were some 20p coins under the coffee table and some 5p coins by the drawers again. Same drawers they had been rummaging through.

Next events...

The final night before the smudge stick arrived:
    Patty went to bed and I couldn't sleep, so at 4am I began hearing more slamming noises from the bedroom she was sleeping in. I was getting used to the slamming at this point so took out my phone camera. I begun to film it, and i'll add this video tomorrow but you can hear the things in the bedroom being slammed about and you can also see the spirit manifesting as a blue orb, moving in rhythmic motions with the slamming they are causing.

We decided enough was enough and the smudge stick arrived. Since then we have been smudging the place three times a day and things have settled down mostly

It's still moving items and is now making more noises but the actual physical activity has calmed down a lot.

I don't believe that this is it for this spirit, but I believe that the smudging three times a day is the best thing we can do to keep it away for as long as possible. It will take more energy work and more spiritual work and constant up keep of cleansing to keep it at bay. We have 2 other mediums coming out this week to help us figure out what is drawing it back here. We are all on the same page that there's something within this building making it want to stay and until we know what this is, we wont be able to prevent it coming back.

If anyone is noticing the same then I recommend using white sage to smudge your whole home and i'd do it 1-3 times per day if the activity is extreme like this is. I think sometimes we leave smudging and cleansing until it's too late. We have a problem and see sage as the cure-all but I believe we should be doing it as often as we can to keep the energy clear in the home, especially if it's a new home or you're a new tenant

This building doesn't really have much of a history but it was empty/abandoned and had squatters in it. Some have mentioned that it's possible someone could have od'd on a drug and passed away in here. I don't feel that myself, but we'll see what the mediums say this week.

It's hard for me to say what it is, but right now I believe it's a poltergeist and unknown to us.

Poltergeists are very noisy and persistent, they like to slam things/move things, and when I show you the videos you will see what I mean.

peace

Quality over quantity.✌️
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Cloud Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:23 am

If you skip to 02:13 in the video you'll see poltergeist activity similar to what's been happening here

Quality over quantity.✌️
    Renaud
    Renaud
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Times User Thanked: : 46

Post by Renaud Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:15 pm

It's so spooky, sorry to disturb you ....but I guess I need to talk to you ....please 😅 ,I need guidance , may be help .....being an immature at these things can be scary ....😅

Sent from Topic'it App
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Cloud Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:42 pm

I replied to your message

hugs

Quality over quantity.✌️
    astraldreamer
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Female Zodiac : Virgo Posts : 638
    Times User Thanked: : 41

Post by astraldreamer Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:10 pm

very interesting cloud x
    Peace2all
    Peace2all
    Full  Member

Female Posts : 79
    Times User Thanked: : 12

Paranormal activity diary: New home Empty Paranormal activity diary: New home

Post by Peace2all Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:05 am

Wow.. 😮 I am very impressed! You seem to have so much knowledge (and calmness) about the paranormal activity.

They are for sure trying to communicate and you seem to be their portal.... you talk about them with such understanding and benevolence.💙 I’m sure they sense people with higher sensitivity and capabilities like you have!
    Extraordinary!

🤗Hugs!
    Peace2all

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:15 pm