Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

3 year old seeing ghosts? Looking for some opinions and/or advice!  5nvklj

3 year old seeing ghosts? Looking for some opinions and/or advice!  9tpt39

2 posters

3 year old seeing ghosts? Looking for some opinions and/or advice!

scarlet101
    scarlet101
    Full  Member

Times User Thanked: : 1

3 year old seeing ghosts? Looking for some opinions and/or advice!  Empty 3 year old seeing ghosts? Looking for some opinions and/or advice!

Post by scarlet101 Sat May 04, 2019 6:49 am

So, my 3 year old daughter keeps talking about seeing "ghosts". The two most significant ones are, a man who is hurt because he stabbed himself in the leg, and an angry little boy who tells her things in her ears and makes her say things because he can't talk, and he tells her she is bad. I'm just wondering what y'all think cause it's getting super concerning. She threw a fit in Walmart today because "the angry boy was there." there's a ton more instances but I'll keep this short any only mention the ones that are most significant imo lol. I'm just wondering what y'all think, I've been told it's just "imaginary friends" which I no longer believe, and Ive looked into the possibility that she's just hallucinating but I don't think that's the case either as she doesn't exhibit any other abnormal symptoms that would go along with any Type of disorder, and she sometimes tells me things that I don't think a 3 year old could just make up, like, for example, she explained to me what happens when two cars crash into each other, and that there was a man stuck in the front seat and he couldn't get out. She said she had seen it, but she wouldn't tell me where. There's also been a lot of strange occurrences going on around here lately, that seem to stop for a couple weeks, then start again worse than before. And her talking about these "ghosts" comes at goes and gets worse at the same pace as all the other weird crap going on around here.
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4780
    Times User Thanked: : 924

3 year old seeing ghosts? Looking for some opinions and/or advice!  Empty Re: 3 year old seeing ghosts? Looking for some opinions and/or advice!

Post by Cloud Sat May 04, 2019 6:09 pm

Hi Scarlet101

Welcome to Mystic-sisterhood, it's great to have you join us. I'm glad you reached out for some advice and support. In my opinion , I believe it's highly possible your daughter is picking up on things we cannot see/hear.. there are so many stories of children seeing and knowing, and telling of things they couldn't know at their age. It was the same for me when I was small, I worried my mother so much when I was between 5-8 because I had ability to see and hear spirits, it was such a clear connection i'd have full on conversations with them, would see them in school, and would know of things I couldn't have possibly known. It sounds as though your little one is picking up on them for sure. May I ask what kind of activity you are noticing, have you had any fairly recent deaths within your family, or of a loved one who cherished your daughter?... perhaps someone who passed away whilst she was very very young, or whilst you were still pregnant with your daughter?. The reason I ask this is because I wonder if she's picking up on someone who is watching over you both. .

Usually paranormal activity within the home is perceived (naturaly) as being something that should be feared. I admit, i'm a medium and still jump and i'm still surprised when things move and vanish and appear again. They never fail to amaze me. But I just want to stress to you a lot of it is normal and common and you shouldn't worry about it being something negative if you know what I mean. Usually spirit visitors and paranormal activity around the home is a relative or friend who passed, and perhaps someone who is just coming through, passing by. Most commonly a relative or a friend, maybe even a guide trying to get your attention.

It's really caring of you to consider all possibilities for why it's happening. Whilst I believe children have a perfect insight sometimes, untainted, I do also consider other things like the possibility of hallucinations, it's good to keep an open mind, but you are right, she's far too young and her imagination is still developing strongly at that age, so it could be that her imagination is thinking about things (as kids do) I also believe in your case it sounds like she has some psychic ability or at least the gift of seeing/hearing

Many times we hear of children who have past life memories.. there have been lots of documentaries and books written on small children who remember their past lives. They have gone on in detail to describe places and names of roads and rivers and even people, who they couldn't have known because they existed 100+years before they were born. It's fascinating. But it's not uncommon , not at all. I guess we'll never find out the specific reasons why she's mentioned a car accident and a man being trapped but the rest will be easier.

I'm curious about the boy she mentions.. whilst I mention above that it's usually guides and relatives who are visiting, they will never upset anybody so the scary part of this is different, the accident, the angry boy...

Have you asked your daughter much about this angry boy she keeps seeing?

How long has this been happening for?

Hugs

C

Quality over quantity.✌️

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:02 pm