Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

astral projection (im new) 5nvklj

astral projection (im new) 9tpt39

2 posters

astral projection (im new)

shaa
    shaa
    Full  Member

Female Posts : 9
    Times User Thanked: : 1

astral projection (im new) Empty astral projection (im new)

Post by shaa Fri May 03, 2019 1:55 pm

Hi can any one please help me my recent projection was very odd

the usual i came out of my body i went to the living room and decided i wanted to go outside but every time i looked or tryed to go near the exit i was span around the room in circles toward the kitched where i could see a white light coming from under the door.

can anyone tell me why this might of happend why i couldnt control my astral body ? tia
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4775
    Times User Thanked: : 921

astral projection (im new) Empty Re: astral projection (im new)

Post by Cloud Sat May 04, 2019 5:57 pm

Hi Shaa

Oh wow sounds amazing. Are you able to astral project at will?. I remember reading a book, I believe it was called the Journey of the Soul. And it had instructions within it on how to induce out of body experiences and astral projection. I have had three OBE's. and in each of them, they were unplanned and out of my control, it was whilst I was sleeping. I remember being able to direct where I was going, however it's not uncommon to have these experiences and to not be able to navigate where you'd want to. I believe it will happen in time for you, perhaps it's because you are just learning to control your movement whilst you are projecting, or it could be that you were not fully relaxed enough. Do you recall entering your body again shortly after this?. For me, when I came back i'd feel myself jolt back into my physical body. I found the experience was very easy, for me. I was able to control movement but then it sped up and i'd jolt awake, with full memory of the experience.

What happened after this?

peace
    C

Quality over quantity.✌️
    shaa
    shaa
    Full  Member

Female Posts : 9
    Times User Thanked: : 1

Post by shaa Sat May 04, 2019 6:14 pm

Thanks for the reply i have no idea who to talk to people will think i am crazy lol
    I believe i am currently going through a spiritual awakening i have all the symptoms of it physical and spiritual. I have been meditating and communicating with my spirit guides for 4 years i tryed to project with no luck untill one day it happend for arounf 1 minute that was 4 years ago. I recently went to see a healer who opened and alined my chakras since then i have astral projected every night at 4am this week they are all different but its always in my own home i wake up jabrating and instantly know whats going on i have seen myself sleeping and yes I've gone back into my body felt and seen it.
    Lastnight was different i was so tired i didnt want to do it i kept on saying no but everytime i shud my eyes a massively loud chime went off in my head and popped me back out of my body i hade to fight with that for 1 hour till it stopped i was drained this morning.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:42 pm