Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

Sadhguru 3 Things we MUST do every morning  5nvklj

Sadhguru 3 Things we MUST do every morning  9tpt39

2 posters

Sadhguru 3 Things we MUST do every morning

Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4775
    Times User Thanked: : 921

Sadhguru 3 Things we MUST do every morning  Empty Sadhguru 3 Things we MUST do every morning

Post by Cloud Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:02 pm

Uploaded to YouTube by Spiritual Guru

Yogi, mystic and visionary, Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev is a spiritual master with a difference. An arresting blend of profundity and pragmatism, his life and work serves as a reminder that yoga is a contemporary science, vitally relevant to our times.

Quality over quantity.✌️
    Renaud
    Renaud
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Times User Thanked: : 46

Sadhguru 3 Things we MUST do every morning  Empty Re: Sadhguru 3 Things we MUST do every morning

Post by Renaud Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:22 pm

I recently went to visit his ashram.
    He is very pretty serious in following his preachings too

Sent from Topic'it App
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4775
    Times User Thanked: : 921

Sadhguru 3 Things we MUST do every morning  Empty Re: Sadhguru 3 Things we MUST do every morning

Post by Cloud Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:49 pm

Oh Renaud that's brilliant. I posted this for you, as I know you like him. He does have a lot of wisdom to share.

Does he travel around India > ?

Quality over quantity.✌️
    Renaud
    Renaud
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Post by Renaud Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:59 pm

Oh thank you , I guess in a lifetime of 25 years he is the only person I kinda leaned a little to as and I am still being sceptical believe me , I went there to find faults and feel he might be fooling us and what not just to get an opportunity to not be so impressed .
    But I did make a few discoveries instead which I see as a big add on to myself.

I had experienced his creations of what he jokes about as GOD ....and its fabulous.
    I did his yoga and made my family enroll into it .
    The results were amazing .

The knowledge and his projection of it to the human race is spectacular .
    If you notice his style of. Delivery he never gives you more than you can't handle although there is something for the everyone and every ki d of seeker.

But he is the one person who did what I aspire to do and its amazing .

You know what my teachers even in graduation asked me in front of my class who was my ideal , I said j had no one and she made faces and said ideals are not for you anyway and it got me thinking ....I really never had one.
    This man has my respects but I don't trust anyone blindly .

Sent from Topic'it App
    Renaud
    Renaud
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Post by Renaud Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:05 am

He does ...for several cause and projects he has. Launched he has so much at hand and is facing so many pressure from politics , govt offical , other occult practisers and media.
    And off course the sceptics .

He happened to happen accidentally to me , I am not the watching motivation over tv /YouTube kind.
    I just don't like the idea of overstuffing yourself and that somehow made me realise that see your life is anyways unique and so are the tools that are given to experience and learn and grow each of it the blossoming lotus taught me natural changes are slow and beautiful and it takes a lot of energy we can't see but the entire process is not a waste ....it changes from buds to a lotus just like us humans .
    To learn this I didn't need to play 24*7 video lessons....life is already so full , we need to meet other lives as well.

And use videos for reference .
    Like ... whenever I m looking for an answer I come across it ....it can be a book, person or a video , even a forum .🤗blushes

Sent from Topic'it App

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:28 am