Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

If you're thinking about someone a lot.. is it because they are thinking about you? 5nvklj

If you're thinking about someone a lot.. is it because they are thinking about you? 9tpt39

2 posters

If you're thinking about someone a lot.. is it because they are thinking about you?

Peace2all
    Peace2all
    Full  Member

Female Posts : 79
    Times User Thanked: : 12

If you're thinking about someone a lot.. is it because they are thinking about you? Empty If you're thinking about someone a lot.. is it because they are thinking about you?

Post by Peace2all Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:29 pm

If you're thinking about someone a lot.. is it because they are thinking about you? 15550910

I feel like I’m diving in an ocean of uncertain thoughts at this time ..and losing a lot of energy in this trance ..Getting up, doing my tasks and daily projects seem to take such big efforts. Definitely I’m not on the thrive right now. Missing someone so bad .. it hurts.

Amazingly when I have signs from him is like a ray of sunshine brightening my day and I feel recharged, enthusiastic, smiles come back, my mood improves, I feel like another person!

One part of me does like that a lot .. but the other part it’s a little disappointed..
    At this point of my life I should be able to know how to cheer myself up and feel content without needing anyone’s attention. I know I have some homework to do in that area for myself.

One day a while ago when we opened our hearts and talked about what we feel for one another, he said he has brought me to his mind so many times .. he was almost embarrased to confess.. I felt so good to know that !.. as I have done the same.
    Thats why I am intriguing about the silence and apparently ignoring attitude from him in the past few months from now

I always trust my first feeling. I have had previous confirmations on how my intuition has been very precise. But sometimes the accuracy stomps a little bit .. lol..
    especially if I’m filling my mind with too many different scenarios.

So.. would you please give me your inputs?..your “firsts”? would u be able to read what’s going on in my situation? what’s going on..?
    My first thoughts are..
    1. There is something about his life that he doesn’t want people to know.. he is struggling. Possibly related to his current relationship, but also could be work related.

2. He loves the good understanding and empathetic communication we have but since we have been distant lately he might be afraid of my reaction.. as if I’m going to be upset or something .. not sure but I think he is hesitant.

3. Melancholy is striking.He told me once, this beats him oftentimes. He has tendency of getting depressed. There’s also some emptiness feelings.

4 . In a more uplifting thought. Every thing might be doing just fine but monotonous.He might be overload with work or other demands.

I would like to send a picture for a reading. But how can this be done in a more private way?

Thanks for reading!! your responses are very appreciated!
    Take care everyone

Peace2all
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4780
    Times User Thanked: : 924

If you're thinking about someone a lot.. is it because they are thinking about you? Empty Re: If you're thinking about someone a lot.. is it because they are thinking about you?

Post by Cloud Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:32 pm

I feel like it's a mix of 1 and 2

I feel like we can take things too personaly sometimes, especially when it's someone we love who has cut communication with us... our first reaction/thoughts are.. what have I done to upset them? etc..
    But there are so many possibilities and half the time it's not something we have caused or could help, it's not personal.. even though our thoughts can end up turning the blame back on us

Sorry to hear about his depression, this would also make sense. I used to cut off my closest/loved ones unintentionally when I was suffering with clinical depression and/or going through a crisis... sometimes it takes so much out of you to contact others when you are doing badly, not to worry you, as it's not certain he is in a crisis but it could explain, if he's depressed he may not feel very sociable.. but if that is the reason you wont be the only person he's doing it to ❤

I blamed myself many times for someone going quiet on me, but 98% of the time it wasn't me, it was something else going on in their lives. I feel like he's probably busy dealing with something and that he may be feeling low and unable to catch up with you and other people he loves. It's natural, don't worry, I mean... don't take this personally. When I was having a breakdown I ignored all my closest friends, even though I knew they were there for me, the lack of energy and the guilt of talking about myself and my problems led me to just hibernate for a little while.

I know he will talk to you again soon, don't panic ❤ it's very sweet you are thinking of him so much. I know it's hard, i'm missing someone right now too and they are on my mind every single day. Not knowing why they have gone is hard.... all we can do is try not to decide what it is or look for clues, it's probably not you, or me, or anythjng we've done. I'm sure he will tell you when he is able to talk to you again. For now, hang in there, you are not alone......... and yes I do believe that when someone's on your mind a lot it can mean they are thinking about you too.... of course. : ) it happens a lot. That, along with the songs you are hearing, that is no coincidence... you're on his mind as well

Here anytime you need to talk, keep posting away if it helps you
    kind

Quality over quantity.✌️
    Peace2all
    Peace2all
    Full  Member

If you're thinking about someone a lot.. is it because they are thinking about you? Empty Re: If you're thinking about someone a lot.. is it because they are thinking about you?

Post by Peace2all Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:06 pm

You are the sweetest!❤
    I hope you are doing good now. I’ve been in the path of depression as well and definitively can relate to the feelings and closing the doors to others until you perk up... at least that’s what I do.
    But it’s true. We might have the sense we did something wrong and we are completely inaccurate about that.

Another thing that just raise at this moment .. and I thought about it before but forgot to mention is that between this person and me there is way too many obstacles and that itself it’s a big source of helplessness and sorrow.
    I feel we both have times when we sort of “walk away” but it’s not like giving up about our feelings rather than take a break from our complicated situation.
    I’m sure too we will reconnect. It’s glad to know that your input was similar to mine.. it gives me an extra feeling of trust and anticipation.
    I’ll be patiently (hopefully) waiting for that moment to arrive.

Thank you again you are very considerate and thoughtful!

“Kind Words are Like a Spring Day”
    Thank you for yours ❤

Peace2all

Sent from Topic'it App
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Cloud Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:24 pm

You are right... silence doesn't mean they've given up on you hug3 hug3

Kind words are like a spring day, I love it yellowflowers

Your love and care for this person really shows. He is very lucky to have you, even if you're not talking right now. Very lucky

Quality over quantity.✌️
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Cloud Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:28 pm

I gave you an avatar, hope you like it....
    you are welcome to add your own in the control panel in future too. : )

Quality over quantity.✌️
    Peace2all
    Peace2all
    Full  Member

Post by Peace2all Sat Apr 13, 2019 12:25 am

I LOVE😍 my avatar!!! ✨thank you!!! peace

Sent from Topic'it App

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:37 pm