Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

Yoga and YOU who can be your biggest saviour, 5nvklj

Yoga and YOU who can be your biggest saviour, 9tpt39

Yoga and YOU who can be your biggest saviour,

Renaud
    Renaud
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Times User Thanked: : 46

Yoga and YOU who can be your biggest saviour, Empty Yoga and YOU who can be your biggest saviour,

Post by Renaud Sat Mar 30, 2019 2:53 pm

Hi everyone ,
    I really want to share an experience that can enrich everyone's life besides me ....
    So a year back I went through tests and my body was really messed up with insomnia and hormones going up and down and sugar levels high I was on the edge.....
    I was very disappointed and it occurred to me in a rough patch of life where I was going through a total transformation in all Spectre of life ......
    So there was Depression ..and no proper sleep from 3 years and 1 years of absolute insomnia .
    If You can imagine then you should give this a try , cause I know you must be desperate by now....
    So that one day almost 9 months back....
    I watched a movie got introduced to a word called physic advisor ...googled it ...found this platform accidentally , here I got introduced to reiki and a dear friend helped me here to give it to me ....I realised it helped next day I try to connect but couldn't from the platform which led me to search reiki classes around...

And finally I joined Reiki ....life felt so better....but I realised it depended so much on the tool (human)how they project themselves in the world and since it's spirituality there is always limitless possibilities.....

Then I felt it wasn't enough and I couldn't afford to go to more classes and getting into illusion part of the journey ....it's a simple course but with many lucrative side post according to me ....you can always get carried away ...like with crystals (pardon me I am not getting out much details but I really think we should also care of the earth they come from and people whom mine them cause for them it's just money ....people hardly believe in circulating the crystals that don't serve them ....and can you imagine. .if every one on Earth started keeping g that kinda collection in their home....what will happen to limited resources we have )....so that led me to start the search of a more profound source of energy stimulator and activator etc...

So I searched and prayed for help....
    Then one day I got introduced to this different kind of yoga ...know as we all know so many bogus going around these days considering practising spiritual practises , I thought of testing it in every sense....

This was one of a kind , I got enrolled did my practise for 6 months and got my tests last week .... everything was so so normal ....I couldn't believe the entire condition with which people suffer with for so long got all reversed.

And I also realised I highly raised my Chit Shakti ...or pranic energy as we say in Reiki......it was more effective. Than the crystal energy .
    If anyone wants to know more you can ask me :wink:
    I am so happy I took a leap of faith .

Besides there is a note I want to share to all who come here and ask for healing.
    Friends....as soon as you feel it caused a difference to your life , please thank the universe and do yourself a favor to understand that you should learn a practise for yourself instead of asking a healer to heal you again and again since
    It's your journey and your life you can show it some
    respect too...
    And even the other person who acted as a guide but that person also has a life they need to take care of blushes
    Be compassionate and sensitive towards yourselves and others.
    Help yourself ,even if it considers walking out of comfort zones .
    .In The End it's Only YOU who can be your biggest saviour, BUT looking for nudges is a good thing .
    Renaud
    Renaud
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Times User Thanked: : 46

Yoga and YOU who can be your biggest saviour, Empty Re: Yoga and YOU who can be your biggest saviour,

Post by Renaud Sat Mar 30, 2019 2:54 pm

I hope I am not offending any one , it's just a view.
    Please feel free to comment .
    blushesblushes

Sent from Topic'it App

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:32 am