Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

Cloud's thoughts on Emotions, Grieving, Loved ones, Death & Spirit 5nvklj

Cloud's thoughts on Emotions, Grieving, Loved ones, Death & Spirit 9tpt39

2 posters

Cloud's thoughts on Emotions, Grieving, Loved ones, Death & Spirit

Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4780
    Times User Thanked: : 924

Cloud's thoughts on Emotions, Grieving, Loved ones, Death & Spirit Empty Cloud's thoughts on Emotions, Grieving, Loved ones, Death & Spirit

Post by Cloud Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:11 pm

I was reflecting a bit tonight. As you know, i'm a medium and I was thinking over what most people have asked me over the past few years. I know what it's like to be on the receiving end.. losing someone you love, wondering if they are ok.. wondering what happens next.

I've had a lot of people asking me if their loved ones are still angry... if they are still sad.... has their pain gone...... are they frightened, scared......

No... they're not....

Emotions are earthly ties. We feel emotions because of our brains... the way the human body is wired up... we feel pain because of our nervous systems.... and our emotions are tied to our life situations. So many factors in us feeling pain, sadness, anxiety

When we die and when our Soul/Spirit leaves the human body, our shells... our vessels.. we will no longer feel pain. Be it physical pain, emotional pain. We lose all of that when we die. Once all of that is gone all we really feel is peace and lightness. Some might say that ok.. cloud.. If we only feel emotion because we have our brains and nervous systems then why is it spirit still love from the other side? why is it they still remember their lives?

I personally believe that we'll never lose our consciousness. Not the kind that keeps you awake, but the kind that keeps you aware.
    Have you ever thought back to a memory that used to upset you so much.... and now you don't feel anything when you think about it?

You could say it's the same. Acknowledging something without letting it consume you completely. Just having an awareness.

Love to me is an energy that will live on. It's not really an emotion, it's more complex.. it's an energy and all things exist thanks to love........ without love and care nobody and no living thing would exist. it's like a life-force energy. It's in every healing system going.. love is energy and we won't lose that. So again I feel love lives on as well....

Your passed loved ones and pets are in no pain at all, only peace and love remains. They are not trapped or hurting.. they are free and conscious and again I personally believe we'll meet them again. I'd bet on it.

Cloud

Quality over quantity.✌️
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:14 am