Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

where should i go? 5nvklj

where should i go? 9tpt39

4 posters

where should i go?

astraldreamer
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Female Zodiac : Virgo Posts : 638
    Times User Thanked: : 41

where should i go? Empty where should i go?

Post by astraldreamer Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:29 pm

recently my dad asked me if I wanted to go to London with him for 2 nights to visit my brother and I agreed but had a lot of trouble trying to deal with jjs anxiety of being apart from me and also trying to find someone to look after her, shes 14 but doesn't like to be alone.

tried to work it all out with my dad he we all just ended up upset and stressed out.

anyway after a few days my usual babysitter kindly offered to watch her and the pets for me.

I just told my dad I could come with him and he didn't seem very welcoming to that idea, basically said hes not joking his around , his plan is set etc, and just said he didn't know.

now im funny like tht I don't like the vibes so ive decided now I don't wanna go with him at all now lol

but I do want to take advantage of my babysitter watching jj for one night on the 23rd November hopefully ill be fully well by then.

partly so I can have some time for myself for a night and a day , never done that , gone anywhere without a kid in tow as a adult for the night, I think it would be great for me to reflect, destress, recharge etc

but also good for jj to see that I can be apart from her for one night and it is fine and ok and normal, might help her anxiety.

my problem is how I tell my dad this that I don't want to go with him now, also I need to find somewhere to go with limited funds  for one night on the 23rd lol, any ideas for places?
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4775
    Times User Thanked: : 921

where should i go? Empty Re: where should i go?

Post by Cloud Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:52 pm

Hugs Astral

I'd say you are doing the right thing, someday JJ will have to be apart from you and once she has done it I think she'll feel a lot better about it. It's so sweet she doesn't want to be apart from you , it shows how close you are and how she sees you as a huge comfort and will miss you ... but you are right.. you need some time out even if it's 1 day 1 night

Have you ever looked on airbnb? they have cheap places listed, a lot of the places are cheaper than places like travelodges and the other ones (memory is rubbish, I forget what they are called but you know which I mean) the hostels. I need more coffee...

Do it, take it up hugs just explain to JJ you're going to have a night off or you're going to see a good friend you haven't seen in a long time and tell her you're so happy about it, she's more likely to be understanding if she knows you'll not be alone, maybe she's just worried about you.... it's good she knows the babysitter though that will make things easier for her

google airbnb and tap in your area, go from price low-high and the cheaper ones will show first, if you book at last minute (within a few days of going) they have last minute deals on places, had to do this in London but London was not really cheap at all.. I forget where you are but local places must be better/cheaper

Some around £17 or so for one night, better than £38 in a travel lodge

hugs good luck. you do need a break

With your dad, I know what you mean, sounds like he's made it clear he's in a bad mood just tell him you can't as you don't feel well maybe?

Quality over quantity.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    astraldreamer
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Post by astraldreamer Sun Nov 18, 2018 4:04 pm

thank u cloud, yes I will look on air b n b x
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    astraldreamer
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Post by astraldreamer Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:37 pm

hi button.  yes not far from me.
    got a b B&B reserved. train tickets bought .
    I'm going to taunton.
    staying in the royal Ashton hotel and on the Fri day I'm gonna just find somewhere to eat. pamper myself and do some meditations and will use my crystals and do some Angel card readings for myself.

then on the Saturday I'm gonna explore a little.  maybe take some pics and defo want to visit a place called trull falls.

shame about the brown water but I feel like I need to go there ever since I first saw the pic.

trull falls

then I'll prob grab some lunch and head back home. got a open return ticket so as soon as I get bored or too cold lol I can just leave.

bit expensive for just one night but I feel like it's worth it for myself.
    Saturn
    Saturn
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Times User Thanked: : 2

Post by Saturn Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:16 pm

Yay you deserve it, i'm glad you are going, enjoy yourself

hugs
    astraldreamer
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Post by astraldreamer Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:52 pm

ooh i have no gloves, scarf and only a tenner but I don't care , time alone, peace, exploring in a new place and a nice shower and maybe a small meal somewhere then some medititation, sounds like bliss to me, thank you x

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:46 am