Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

I am interested in animal totem. I think mine is raccoon 5nvklj

I am interested in animal totem. I think mine is raccoon 9tpt39

2 posters

I am interested in animal totem. I think mine is raccoon

OjosAsi
    OjosAsi
    Full  Member

Times User Thanked: : 0

I am interested in animal totem. I think mine is raccoon Empty I am interested in animal totem. I think mine is raccoon

Post by OjosAsi Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:43 am

newhere Thanks for the invite to this forum!

Hello

I'm new here.  Lovely to meet u all. Am awfully sorry to jump in and bombard you all with questions but I could not help myself ideas so much to learn and I don't know where to start haaha.
    So I am always drawn to the raccoon. Anybody on this forum who perhaps may be able to tell me, what the Racoon may be trying to tell me.
    I am interested in hearing directly from somone rather than looking on spirit totem sites because I also believe that there can be some alternate meanings

Many thanks!

Ojos
    Dragon
    Dragon
    Senior Administrator
    Senior Administrator

Times User Thanked: : 1246

I am interested in animal totem. I think mine is raccoon Empty Re: I am interested in animal totem. I think mine is raccoon

Post by Dragon Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:44 am

I am interested in animal totem. I think mine is raccoon Raccon

The raccoon spirit animal is a problem solver. A clever totem, the raccoon offers lessons about the importance of adaptability in any situation and taking the time to look at the entire picture, not just what one wants to see.

Those who have the raccoon as their totem are problem solvers who leave no stone unturned in their quest for truth and solutions. As they remain calm under pressure, these individuals also have an insatiable curiosity about the world around them while possessing the wherewithal to know to look before they leap.

The most recognizable, physical trait of the raccoon is its mask. The spirit animal’s classification as a shape shifter originates with this symbol of transformation.

It is important to remember no one is exactly as he or she seems. This power animal’s mask is symbolic of humans’ ability to adapt or shape shift in different situations. Masks have been used for centuries by every society to achieve altered states.

The art of mask making has been has existed the world around and has been used for celebration, ceremonies and magic rituals. Once behind a mask, a person can become someone or something else. The mask helps us change who and what we are to who and what we want to be.

Having the raccoon as your totem is a helpful in revealing all the facades of your personality. The raccoon spirit animal’s presence in your life may be helping you to transform into something or someone new.

Raccoons are extremely courageous and can even be quite ferocious for small animals. Despite the raccoon’s cleverness and emphatic nature, it will fight when it feels threatened. Likewise, it teaches you to be aware of when to let things slide and when you should stand up for yourself.

Raccoon Spirit Animal

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:06 pm