Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

Astral travel & meetings - both people remembering it? or 5nvklj

Astral travel & meetings - both people remembering it? or 9tpt39

3 posters

Astral travel & meetings - both people remembering it? or

Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4775
    Times User Thanked: : 921

Astral travel & meetings - both people remembering it? or Empty Astral travel & meetings - both people remembering it? or

Post by Cloud Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:31 pm

Here's a question for you all
    So, When two people meet astrally...

1) has this happened where you've met someone astrally or had them visit you in a dream, despite them being alive?
    2) Did both of you remember, or just one of you?
    (remember the dream/travel)
    3) If it's not happened to you, do you have any thoughts on meeting people astrally ?

I say this because I've had dreams where I saw and heard voices of people who I met a week, month , year later. I saw them in person and thought well, we've met before, but in my dreams. So I thought this must be astral travel in some sense.
    It's happened recently where people I know in person (very well) have come to talk to me in a dream. Just like spirit do, but they are alive.

Cloud

Quality over quantity.✌️
    astraldreamer
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Female Zodiac : Virgo Posts : 638
    Times User Thanked: : 41

Astral travel & meetings - both people remembering it? or Empty Re: Astral travel & meetings - both people remembering it? or

Post by astraldreamer Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:15 pm

ive had dreams where I have seen people I know, ususally if I say to them that they are dreaming and really asleep in bed they just disappear, so maybe they have woken up, I dunno

to be honest 98 percent of the time I dream of people I have never met before.

I believe it can happen though, both have to be at the same level of consciousness I guess.
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Astral travel & meetings - both people remembering it? or Empty Re: Astral travel & meetings - both people remembering it? or

Post by Cloud Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:37 am

Makes sense astral , I think you are right on both people having to be at the same level of consciousness, say both in a deep sleep, not one sleeping and one awake, or one just in a light sleep vs one deep sleep... .

It was a great experience. Usually only had this happen with people who have passed away. I see a lot of people I have never met but this one was interesting as it was a friend.

Thanks for replying! hugs

Quality over quantity.✌️
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Cloud Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:40 pm

PurpleGoddess wrote:I have had astral happen before in my dreams with a good friend.  I remember most of it, but there was not much talking just symbolism and feelings being passed between us.  We were sitting in this large room with hundreds of people.  We were leaning on this circle railing, kind of like the hub of the center.  It was very intense, even though there were no words back and forth.

Sounds amazing PurpleGoddess

I understand, it's been the same for me. When I've seen friends in dreams (or astral travel visits) I've never really exchanged words. It's communication with actions/symbolism like you say. I've had a few times where I've heard people talking to me, but not been able to respond back. I miss the astral dreams where I could fly.. had a few where I was flying through india and over mountains, was very real to me whilst I was there. I was passing through streets of what looked like Delhi and the mountains i'm not sure where they were but those were beautiful. I had a birds eye view of both places. I'm still not sure of the meanings behind them but who cares, was a free sight seeing tour lol

Quality over quantity.✌️
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:03 pm