Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

Forgiveness - what does that mean to you? 5nvklj

Forgiveness - what does that mean to you? 9tpt39

2 posters

Forgiveness - what does that mean to you?

Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4780
    Times User Thanked: : 924

Forgiveness - what does that mean to you? Empty Forgiveness - what does that mean to you?

Post by Cloud Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:01 pm

This is a bit of an open question,
    but if I asked you What does forgiveness mean to you/ what does it mean to you, to forgive...?

What would you say?

❤

Quality over quantity.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Dragon likes this post

AaronAzrael
    AaronAzrael
    Full  Member

Female Zodiac : Sagittarius Posts : 30
    Times User Thanked: : 28

Forgiveness - what does that mean to you? Empty Re: Forgiveness - what does that mean to you?

Post by AaronAzrael Sun Sep 26, 2021 5:23 pm

Forgiveness...! I usually find it hard to completely forgive an forget, if I feel effects from the bitter occurance on my confidence. Usually, if I change the life style and take decisive actions against the toxic repetitive behaviour that hurt me, i.e. If I isolate this source from the course of my days, the pain slowly fades away until it disappears. It could have lasting memories that still inflict bitterness on me... But one thing is for sure: until I move away from the situation and distance myself from the people in question, the scenario just repeats itself and it's very difficult to talk about forgiveness... If they get isolated, then I can just move on with more pleasant things and forgive (i.e. forget and don't put emotion into it anymore).

Dragon likes this post

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:12 pm