Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

Free 1 Question General Readings. Ends Monday 5th Feb. - Page 2 5nvklj

Free 1 Question General Readings. Ends Monday 5th Feb. - Page 2 9tpt39

+6
klch84
Elen
Crystal7
Cjo1time
Lovebird
Cloud
10 posters

Free 1 Question General Readings. Ends Monday 5th Feb.

Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4775
    Times User Thanked: : 921

Free 1 Question General Readings. Ends Monday 5th Feb. - Page 2 Empty Re: Free 1 Question General Readings. Ends Monday 5th Feb.

Post by Cloud Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:04 am

Crystal7 wrote:Hi. Would be greatful if u could help.
    Met this lovely guy,my barriers are up as always but I feel that this time it's different? His name is Andrew.

Sent from Topic'it App

Hi Crystal7 joyful

I feel positive here for you too :)
    I understand what you mean by your barriers being up. I know you have had some terrible experiences and have been let down and 'used' - it's naturally taken you some time to trust again, even slightly. You are observant of all things including how one behaves around you. I feel that Andrew is 'himself' in that he is not putting on an act, if that makes sense. I feel that he does put others including yourself at ease as he is able to be himself around you. That is a good sign, I also feel he understands your reasons for holding back slightly. I feel good about it for you both. I can't say that I see things moving quickly, But I can say that you are right.... this one isn't half like the others, he seems to be on your wavelength. One thing I would say is his sense of humour may catch you off guard. I feel that he's slightly anxious and sometimes forces conversation. His anxiety may come across as sarcasm, try not to take it personally... I just feel he's either said something to you which he regrets, or may do soon. Again, message from spirit it... it was a mistake, try not to take it personally. :)

Hope this helps you Crystal7

angel
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Free 1 Question General Readings. Ends Monday 5th Feb. - Page 2 Empty Re: Free 1 Question General Readings. Ends Monday 5th Feb.

Post by Cloud Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:07 am

Lovebird wrote:What (if anything) was stolen from my storage locker when it was broken into, twice?
    - I'm concerned about school work, certificates and pictures..mostly certificates.

Thank you.

Hi

Good news is, I feel no certificates , school work or pictures were taken.
    However I keep seeing a leather strap. It almost appears to be a guitar strap, but it's leather. You know a handle to a satchel? I see one of those when I ask what was taken. I feel as though the thieves were disappointed, they were looking for something specific when they had broken into it, yet didn't find what they were looking for. Left with very very little if anything.. I just see a leather strap.
    Hope this helps you joyful
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Cloud Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:08 am

Hi Elen and Churni

Thank you for your patience, I will be back on this evening to complete your readings
    Have a good day everyone
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Cjo1time
    Cjo1time
    Full  Member

Times User Thanked: : 0

Post by Cjo1time Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:38 am

Cloud wrote:
    Cjo1time wrote:Hi i have a question about love  life and this guy I've been dealing with i want to know if I will get the relationship I want before the end of the month or some form of progress in our relationship

Hi Cjo1time

Short answer: I have very positive feelings for you both in relation to progress though I would say expect it to be slow and steady, gradual. I can't promise that it will be before the end of the month or in the next two weeks but yes yes I have good feelings that the bond between you both will grow. I believe that friendship is a great foundation in love so fear not if you are feeling in the 'friend' zone at the moment or (near future). It's a good sign. I feel happy  feelings when focusing on your question, this is a good sign. Progress: Yes joyful Friendship, building foundations.

thank you so much i have a question so we will start over as friends because we have been more than friends but i haven't gotten the full commitment .
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Cloud Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:05 pm

Hi Cjo

Yes I believe so... I feel whilst things are pretty bad right now between you both the message is yes.... you'll make up and things will e resolved, will remain friends, but not to fret, friendship is a solid foundation for further :flower2: as for when, I can't say exactly though I do see within roughly 4 weeks. 5 max.

Let me know if there's anything else I can do to help and please keep me updated!

Cloud
    Cjo1time
    Cjo1time
    Full  Member

Post by Cjo1time Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:12 pm

ok thank you so much
    candypink40
    candypink40
    Full  Member

Zodiac : Scorpio Posts : 23

Post by candypink40 Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:47 pm

I am looking for spiritual and physic advice. I've been having a rough time over the past few years with financial problems and my career is just not coming together. I've retrained ( scored the top grades in my country) but I still cannot find a job. I've been looking for so long now it's having a negative effect on my mental health. I am unsure what to do. Should I keep applying for jobs or just give up and paint - I'm a quite good artist. Love to hear your thoughts. Thanking you in advance
    Cjo1time
    Cjo1time
    Full  Member

Post by Cjo1time Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:09 pm

Cloud wrote:Hi Cjo

Yes I believe so... I feel whilst things are pretty bad right now between you both the message is yes.... you'll make up and things will e resolved, will remain friends, but not to fret, friendship is a solid foundation for further :flower2: as for when, I can't say exactly though I do see within roughly 4 weeks. 5 max.

Let me know if there's anything else I can do to help and please keep me updated!

Cloud
    my situation has gone from bad to worst where the guy i fell in love with refused to give me commitment but gave commitment easily to another woman that hurt me so bad i found at 12:30 am when he posted her all over social media i asked him about it he said he does have someone else he got mad at me and blocked me everywhere so im no longerin contact with him i was so hopeful but nothing turned out that way i really want to know why did he do this to me and was he playing a game with me the whole time
    Sfowl1
    Sfowl1
    Full  Member

Post by Sfowl1 Sat Jul 28, 2018 5:35 pm

Hey my name is Shandi Natasha Fowler born in July 16 1998 I'm here to ask my free question concerning my ex Zack Arledge (born In July 26 1998) if that helps but I'm wondering if u can tell me if him and will reconcile anytime soon? Or ever? Please let me know
    Kcwolfuk
    Kcwolfuk
    Full  Member

Post by Kcwolfuk Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:07 pm

Hello there my question is will my financial situation get better i work for the nhs but always seem to struggle and I want to get a new place wohk my girlfriend in the near future can you see this happening for us?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:15 pm