Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

Psychic awakening 5nvklj

Psychic awakening 9tpt39

2 posters

Psychic awakening

weepam89
    weepam89
    Full  Member

Times User Thanked: : 0

Psychic awakening Empty Psychic awakening

Post by weepam89 Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:29 pm

So there is me the Friday night just gone passed not expecting much just girls night over video chat with my best mates. When half way through the night I suddenly freaked out & started seizing but in my mind or atleast spiritually I was seeing into the future. I saw the future of my partner & I it was awful. I saw different parts of it & I wished to be back in my time & boom I came back..
    I'd really appreciate your knowledge on this
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4775
    Times User Thanked: : 921

Psychic awakening Empty Re: Psychic awakening

Post by Cloud Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:39 am

Hi Weepam hugs

Welcome to Mystic-sisterhood , great to have you join us#

I understand what you are explaining, many people zone-out before they experience clairvoyant visions, sounds normal to me. I'm just sorry what you saw was negative.
    We have to be careful when listening to/instantly believing the visions exactly as they are, especially when they are for ourselves and are negative..

Reason I say this is because our fears can reflect in dreams and visions, sometimes visions are like wakeful dreams, does this make sense?

I don't feel much bad will come your way but it's understandable you are worried.

Do have or keep tarot cards? was just gazing at your pic and saw cards spread out on a table
    Let me know before I interpret that :)

If it helps, , nothing negative stands out to me. I don't feel anxiety when I look at your picture or focus on your relationship. Usually when something bad is to come I will feel anxiety. I feel quite peaceful and positive for you hugs

Quality over quantity.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    weepam89
    weepam89
    Full  Member

Times User Thanked: : 0

Post by weepam89 Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:09 am

Thank you so much. I think I'm just looking more into why this vision was given to me I feel like somethimg/one wanted me to see this specific part of future.
    I'm learning to know how to get in tune with my power. Any info you can give me would be greatly appreciate it. xo

Sent from Topic'it App

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:44 pm